Back to forum
rss 191 weeks ago
Hey, was watching a 'Resident Evil' movie marathon with some friends in preperation of the new movies release, and something occured to a friend of mine. How ridiculous is the name "Racoon City"? It doesnt sound THAT ridiculous, until you see the giant words "Racoon Police" on the side of a van.

Thats when the idea hit me- A T shirt of Racoons dressed as Resident Evil Characters (preferably game versions, not movie)! How amazing would little Racoon Police officers look?!

I know sometimes artists do jump onto requests, so I figured I'd throw this one out there to all you awesome artists here on the fury! Can any of you make this shirt design happen?!
6Comments
    191 weeks ago
    Omg, If someone did that well enough.... I'd buy several on the spot!!! :) That idea is great!
    191 weeks ago
    Or even just a shirt with Racoons dressed as police officers. I'd still buy it haha
    191 weeks ago
    Indeed, Indeed.... Speaking of RE... What do you think of the 4th movie?
    191 weeks ago
    I think it looks decent. The 3D cameras help it alot and I think it's going to give them more of an ability to what they have been TRYING to do with the past two movies. They want a cool action movie, the cameras are going to help them.

I think it looks like it's going to be better than the last one though. I love the first movie, hated the second and I'm indifferent on the third. It wasnt BAD but it wasnt GOOD. I'm glad to see they finally put Chris Redfield into the film series as well, although Leon is still sorely missing.
    190 weeks ago
    I agree... I'll probably fork over the $18 to see it in 3D Imax if possible. Like you I loved the first, and hated the second. I did enjoy the third for the most part. The addition of Claire being pretty cool.

Seeing the new trailer for the first time I was a bit irked at a couple of things. First, the fact they had a couple of scenes that were set up like they were out of 2nd Matrix movie. Second, my complete RE DVD Boxset is now no longer complete.

As for the Chris Redfield, and the RE 5 villians (Wesker) my friends and I are super excited about it. As for Leon, (Who is equally bada**) I don't think they could fit both him and Chris in an RE Movie.... Because they'd probably kill each other... :)

I really wish Teefury would print a good RE Shirt... It's so hard to find good quality merch!
    190 weeks ago
    Yeah there were rumors going online for a while that Jensen Ackles (Dean from SUpernatrual) would be playing Leon, which would have been awesome. But they decided to leave him out until the possible next movie. Idk. I don't really like that they're doing all the stuff from RE5 all the sudden I doubt it's going to make any sense at all but overall it LOOKS cool so who knows.