Back to forum
rss 194 weeks ago
A grizzly bear, riding a motorcycle, carrying a great white shark with a freakin' laser on it's head. Of course.

You loved it in the side art for my "Choose Your Weapon" design, and it's now available for sale in my own shop!

This design was created with a linocut process that involves slowly hand carving then blockprinting the image. Here are a few images showing some of the process from initial sketch to final print, for anyone interested.

The shirts are printed with a two-color gradient on silver 100% fine jersey cotton American Apparel garments for a super soft and fitted feel.

Here's a photo of the actual shirt on the only model I had available (um... me). If anyone else would like to model (please), just send in a photo of yourself in the shirt either here in the comments or email it to me and I'll happily use yours!

9Comments
    194 weeks ago
    That shirt is Spocking awesome. Have you already submitted it?
    194 weeks ago
    I never knew the process could be so complicated when designing artwork! Just awesome
    194 weeks ago
    and I just realised you're the person who did Polar Beer and I own that shirt...how surreal, it's too easy to forget someone actually spent a long time designing these tees :)
    194 weeks ago
    This is too legit too quit. Me wants.
    194 weeks ago
    That looks amazing! Nice work :)
    193 weeks ago
    Amazing shirt. Incredible artwork. I knew producing quality art took time and care, but you proved it beyond the shadow of a doubt. If this isn't printed here soon, I'm going to have to buy it from your shop!!
    193 weeks ago
    i love this.
    you do excellent work.
    193 weeks ago
    HiphopAnonymous said: That shirt is Spocking awesome. Have you already submitted it?

???
    The point of this all is that he's selling it himself on his own site!
    193 weeks ago
    Thanks for your compliments everyone! It's great to know that people appreciate the time and work that goes into some of these designs.

This was the first design that I've done using this sort of process, but I really enjoyed it and will definitely do more like this as soon as I get a chance.