Back to forum
rss 196 weeks ago
Greenpeace is having a BP Rebrand contest and, out of 2000+ entries, my logo (BS) is now in the #2 spot in its category. (Make your own #2 jokes.) My logo was on TeeFury's site a few weeks ago and I would appreciate (and beg for) your votes!

You honor me with your time and effort. :-)
Thanks a ton!
Love,
-- Captain RibMan

http://rebrandbp.greenpeace.org.uk/category/slogans

16Comments
    196 weeks ago
    I'm gonna be honest, Form a purely artistic point of view, its not bad at all. if a little obvious. but credit where credits due.

But really. Its such an un-nuanced, uninformed statement, that speaks volumes about politics and unintelligent aggression. Its a cheap shot. That does not really show comprehension of the issues. And for that reason, I'm really not a fan.
    196 weeks ago
    People still whining about BP....

*yawn*
    196 weeks ago
    I agree nice clean piece of art hope yours goes well, but its not my thing, sure bp made a mess but greenpiece will continue making noise and are overall annoying.
    196 weeks ago
    fireryone said: I agree nice clean piece of art hope yours goes well, but its not my thing, sure bp made a mess but greenpiece will continue making noise and are overall annoying.

I'm not sure who's more annoying on a yearly basis...Greenpeace or PETA

PETA even whines about violence to animals in video games

/sigh
    195 weeks ago
    codenamerocky said: People still whining about BP....

*yawn*

Pal, they ruined the gulf.
    195 weeks ago
    According to BP they merely "enhanced" it.
    195 weeks ago
    Its still there isn't it??

Now with lubrication for your added pleasure.
    195 weeks ago
    i am sorry but i am finding some of the comments about this subject very hard to hear if you dont like the subject or dont agree with the topic then leave the page and comment on something you like but dont leave childish and to be honest pretty disgusting comments on a subject a lot of people feel very strongly about ,i do feel that some of you might need to read up a bit on the impacts globally of such a disaster ,and the long term damage caused ,i for now think BP has a terrible record of distruction and damage in its lifetime and so greanpeace are well within there rights to cause a bring peoples attention to it and while i understand everyone has the right to there own feelings about these things i do feel there is a time and a place to make foolish comments.
    i do like the design and hope it goes all the way i think it is very cool that we have here in our feetury family someone who is taking the time to do something to bring awareness of these things to others,i appologise if i have upset anyone feelings by saying my piece i didnt mean that in anyway,
    well done captain ribman
    195 weeks ago
    Dippy,you upset me very much...okay,no you didn't.
    195 weeks ago
    joshua you no i love you loads so dont make me come over there and slap you,lol
    195 weeks ago
    dippycow_5 said: i am sorry but i am finding some of the comments about this subject very hard to hear if you dont like the subject or dont agree with the topic then leave the page and comment on something you like but dont leave childish and to be honest pretty disgusting comments on a subject a lot of people feel very strongly about ,i do feel that some of you might need to read up a bit on the impacts globally of such a disaster ,and the long term damage caused ,i for now think BP has a terrible record of distruction and damage in its lifetime and so greanpeace are well within there rights to cause a bring peoples attention to it and while i understand everyone has the right to there own feelings about these things i do feel there is a time and a place to make foolish comments.

i do like the design and hope it goes all the way i think it is very cool that we have here in our feetury family someone who is taking the time to do something to bring awareness of these things to others,i appologise if i have upset anyone feelings by saying my piece i didnt mean that in anyway,

well done captain ribman

Calm down buddy, we're all friends here.

In the grand scheme of world events spilt oil (granted a lot) is the least of our worries.
    195 weeks ago
    Thanks, Dippy.
    194 weeks ago
    well codename i guess that all depends on what your worries are,but i will agree to disagree,ok there are many things happening around us that may be worse that oil spills but the long term effects of this are truely devistating.
    194 weeks ago
    You two need to take this argument to the Thunderdome!
    194 weeks ago
    joshua it isnt an arguement its a discussion ,

your cool captain,i have to say when i went to vote for you there were actually a few really nice designs on there,i no that probably wasnt what you wanted to here but i didnt say better designs i said nice designs,lol its all good your family and thats all that counts.
    194 weeks ago
    Excuse me! I have decided it is a death match....THUNDER DOME!