Back to forum
rss 198 weeks ago
Woah. The Grab-Bag specific posts have gotten WAY out of control.
12Comments
    198 weeks ago
    Sure have. I was cool with the size specific threads this time around but now its turned into a free for all and its impossible to track.
    198 weeks ago
    Yeah I'm not gonna go in there sooo basically I am willing to enter into an agreement of buying a person a shirt when they can't afford it in trade for a past tshirt i don't have. Email if intreasted I like mens xl, xxl, small (kids n fam) and womans xl. taste; humor, elegance, traditional, cute, and gamer/sci-fi.

past shirts I remember i like heman, the survalience guys, fossilized sonic, spider pig, mario sushi, the unicorn stabing a guy, the owl with guns, the multiple owls in wind, the lion, the rainbow skull, bears are awesome..... between me my boyfriend and my aunt that never checks teefury when I tell her to there's alot of them I would like.
    198 weeks ago
    oh if your really desperate I'll take any two sized shirts(depending on shirts offered) in trade for buying one you can't afford right then/now.
    198 weeks ago
    DustBunny. That's always a cool trade idea! :)
    198 weeks ago
    I thought it was a good idea at the time?
    198 weeks ago
    The posts about the grab bags are GREAT, Richard.
    It's just that there are several people posting their own wants and trades all over the place.
    I mean, sure... make a Size forum where people who want to trade a certain size, are all in one forum. There's just tons of "I want this particular shirt" posts that are kinda flooding things up. *sigh*
    Oh well. I wish they'd have a bit of a better forum setup than this kind.

Can't have everything in this wonderful world of TeeFury tho.
    I'd go insane if it was perfect! :D

*Woohoo!*
    Big fuzzy hugs to everyone in the phuckin' planet.
    198 weeks ago
    Dustbunny said: oh if your really desperate I'll take any two sized shirts(depending on shirts offered) in trade for buying one you can't afford right then/now.

Email me @ [email protected] please....I have a few shirts available.
    198 weeks ago
    Dustbunny said: oh if your really desperate I'll take any two sized shirts(depending on shirts offered) in trade for buying one you can't afford right then/now.

That is a great idea! I have two women's XL that I would trade for a future shirt. E-mail me at: [email protected] Thanks! :o)
    198 weeks ago
    emailed WOOT. Also this is a good way to build trade buddies when I do buy grab bags we can email each other with out flooding forums. Best of all I have a small group of teefury fans that live with me or near me so I can put our whole list of trades or will buys in one quick email. :F

thank you fuzzylogic I do windows as well and cook/bake from scratch
    198 weeks ago
    One of the biggest problems is that users have no set way of contacting one another so a thread ends up with a dozen conversations about a single trade making it unreadable instead of clicking on a name and sending a PM or an e-mail.

That plus the fact there are basically NO RULES here at all besides be nice and don't advertise other sites it all gets pretty useless.
    198 weeks ago
    Would be easier to contact each other if everyone made up a fun profile of themselves on here.
    I see someone post some fun stuff or a cool message or whatever, I go to check their fury profile and it's empty. Waaah! Booooo!

Emails make for some useful connections.

@DustBunny . . .Windows and baking from scratch?! You're hired! :)
    196 weeks ago
    I got the Lost constant and dylan head in mens med if anyone fancies a trade/buy... laterus(at)hotmail.com if yer interested.