Back to forum
rss 199 weeks ago
Is there a way to get T-Shirts from previous days?
7Comments
    199 weeks ago
    only if someone bought an extra or the artist takes it somewhere else to get printed.
    You can check teetrade.org, or ask around here for the particular shirt, or hope you get it in a grab bag lol.

This happens to me often :/
    199 weeks ago
    TEE TODAY. GONE TOMORROW.
    199 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: TEE TODAY. GONE TOMORROW.

well said sir
    151 weeks ago
    AHHHHHHHH i clicked checkout like a few seconds too late, for the black ops bear!!! i'm literally pulling my hair out. It's made me so mad I'm never going to buy from teefury again.
    151 weeks ago
    Check and see if the artist has a redbubble site and you can usually get it though them
    150 weeks ago
    BakedBrownie said: AHHHHHHHH i clicked checkout like a few seconds too late, for the black ops bear!!! i'm literally pulling my hair out. It's made me so mad I'm never going to buy from teefury again.

I'm sorry, I have to address this. You see: I understand there are times when a person should really be so mad, they would resort to 'literally' (look up the word, it means you actually did it) pull their hair out. Bank messed up your mortgage payments and now your home is being repossessed, judge threw out the case against the person that robbed you blind on a technicality, your partner talks you into getting a tattoo with her name on it and then slept with an entire baseball / rugby team.

That I can understand. Pull away.

But you came onto a website whose whole premise, whose whole raison d'être, is to sell tee shirts in a very defined time period. And even though there's a clock on the page counting down like it's Jack Bauer time, you failed to get the shirt in time. It happens all the time. People miss a special offer coupon in the newspaper. People arrive at the coffee shop just a minute too late for Half Price Smoothie Time. People put their offer in on an eBay item a second too late.

That's not the issue. Your puerile attitude is.

You see: when you failed to abide by the simplest of rules, and you missed out, did you say "ah well, such is life"? Did you learn from your experience? No, you throw a hissy fit like a petulant child and declared that you are now physically disfiguring your hair through your intense anger. And you're never ever ever going to buy from here again?

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

There now follows a link to a short cartoon by some other clever bugger on the topic of 'literally'...

A link.
    150 weeks ago
    @Jackpot, well said!

Acting like it's the site's fault that you didn't click in time is just juvenile. I was sad to miss some shirts but then I found their redbubble, yeah it costs more but if you really want the shirt you'll pay 20$ instead of 10$, and still support the artist because that's what it's actually about. This is a showcase for artists, and a chance to get really neat shirts for stellar prices, this site is awesome and they shouldn't be punished for your mistake. I would hate to think you have kids who are learning to be reactionary like that to everything.

@Michael Paul, sorry we jacked your thread, post up which shirt you want and the size and you'll be surprised at the responses!