I felt there was a place that was needed on Facecrack to *possibly* find a shirt you wanted or no longer wanted. The tee shirt sites are not that great and hard to work with in certain ways and since a lot of people are on Facecrack, I thought it was a good idea.

So look it up. It's an open group. You can post pics and hopefully get or get rid of a shirt!!

Rude behaviour will not be tolerated.
Nasty pictures will be deleted.
I am NOT responsible for any transaction that may or may not happen.
The parties involved must work it out themselves.
Be civilized.
It's not a place to argue/criticize any art work.

Tee Fury Teeshirt Exchange <----that's the name.

ENJOY!!
11Comments
    200 weeks ago
    Good idea! I just joined.
    200 weeks ago
    dude, there is already an awesome site called teetrade.org for that purpose.
    200 weeks ago
    i think what hes going for snarky is an area dedicated to specifically teefury shirts. I can see where hes coming from because i dont really care for the other shirts on teetrade, save for a few.
    200 weeks ago
    i joined too! awesome!
    200 weeks ago
    I am a Woman but I guess it's hard to know from my name & profile picture. ;-p

Yes, I got that, Snarkygal. Did you read what I wrote about my "why"? It's explained there. You don't like my concept? Don't join. Simple.

I have 3 shirts that I've tried to trade via TeeTrade.org but the buyers have not followed through with multiple emails. I am hoping that people from here will be looking for a specific shirt and be more open to completing the transaction.
    199 weeks ago
    Hope this works out. Especially since we just bought grabbags. I still have a few from last time and others i decided against. Im a Mens XL. Cant wait to trade
    199 weeks ago
    I joined. I like this idea.

I like teetrade.org too.
    199 weeks ago
    Looks like grabbags are starting to arrive ... if you're on facebook you should join the group... I think its a splendid idea :)
    186 weeks ago
    can't find it, fb keeps telling me to change my spelling...
    did you rename/move??
    186 weeks ago
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeeFury/61224900854?ref=ts&v=wall#!/group.php?gid=135500753128097
    186 weeks ago
    Have had no luck w/ teetrade.org. No responses. Facecrack awesome idea. Hopefully better luck there. Thanks!