Back to forum
rss 202 weeks ago
so i was thinking..we should totally have a fringe related shirt because thats obvs that best showw. lemme know what you think
11Comments
    202 weeks ago
    I love the show, too! I've yet to see a great Fringe-inspired shirt design, though, so hopefully some people are brainstorming :)
    202 weeks ago
    I too love Fringe.
    202 weeks ago
    never watched it. sell me on the show and i can probably come up with something
    202 weeks ago
    someone combine the twilight apple (maybe 6 fingers?) and the fringe apple (with the babies as the seeds)
    202 weeks ago
    I would like to see a design based on the frog with the omega or the butterfly. It would look so good on a black t-shirt is that blue glow around the image. Sold!
    202 weeks ago
    Fringe is great!!

Although I wouldn't even consider any of those symbols in a straight rip-off tee. Needs some kinda concept for it to be satire and not just blatant cash-in......

Thinking thinking.
    202 weeks ago
    fringe shirt? yeash I am in.
    202 weeks ago
    A Fringe shirt would be AWESOME and an instant buy for me. Love Fringe. I want Cloverfield Tshirts too actually... anything Abrams... I'd be there XD
    202 weeks ago
    I just submitted one =) Walter_Plate_Small.png
    202 weeks ago
    I submitted a design. We shall see if anything comes of it.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/119/l_730afc0bd8b1409caed818041a4c5e73.jpg
    199 weeks ago
    Please print a Fringe shirt.