Back to forum
rss 202 weeks ago
Hi
The summer has been pretty slow for me, so I made a website with a few friends, any feedback or anything would be really appreciated, and if you'd like to post to help get the ball rolling, that would be awesome too. Let me know what you think.
Thanks!
Josh

http://www.amianass.com
(Pass judgment on the debauchery of others while anonymously sharing your own tales of questionable repute.)
29Comments
    202 weeks ago
    Summer?
    202 weeks ago
    haha cool site for sure, it's now bookmarked to my favorites.
    202 weeks ago
    Wow, I remember that game in your avatar
    202 weeks ago
    thanks disorderlyconduct, that's awesome, I think the only way to really get a site like this going is by word of mouth, so I'm really happy to hear that

One Be Lo, i screenshoted that avatar from the game (Ski Free) you can download it from here: http://ski.ihoc.net/

sobermidget, it's not summer on your half of the planet?
    202 weeks ago
    Haha so far after about 30 seconds of exploring, I'm digging it haha. I think this could really take off and become the new "exts from last night"
    202 weeks ago
    Texts*************
    202 weeks ago
    The pop up commenting system bugs me a bit, but otherwise it's got a nice 4chan/agony aunt vibe :)
    202 weeks ago
    Nooo, Summer doesn't officially start until June 21st

Atleast in America.
    202 weeks ago
    mogyoros said: thanks disorderlyconduct, that's awesome, I think the only way to really get a site like this going is by word of mouth, so I'm really happy to hear that

One Be Lo, i screenshoted that avatar from the game (Ski Free) you can download it from here: http://ski.ihoc.net/

sobermidget, it's not summer on your half of the planet?

Haha I could never get away from that guy+ he freaked me out when he popped out n' started chasing. Thanks!
    202 weeks ago
    haha great site, i've already made it a fav and sent them my own am i an ass story
    202 weeks ago
    Hilarious site. Watch out for the snowman. Skifree!
    202 weeks ago
    This is great. Another way for me to pass time away while at work... shh... :)
    201 weeks ago
    thanks everyone, the more people know about it, the better site gets - and that's been pretty evident over the past few days, so thank you for checking it out

(and you're right sobermidget, technically the 21st, for me summer starts the second it hits 21°C)

(and if you press F while playing ski free you go extra fast and can get away from the snowmonster)
    201 weeks ago
    I just read through the entire beef (not much though) and couldn't stop laughing. Hopefully, this will get more popular so there can be more comments. If I can think of anything, I'll be sure to submit it.
    201 weeks ago
    haha whaaaat they posted my submission! ahaha
    201 weeks ago
    haha awesome - thanks for submitting!
    201 weeks ago
    hahaha, that is pretty funny. bookmark'd
    201 weeks ago
    mogyoros said: haha awesome - thanks for submitting!

shiiiiit now I'm posted TWICE! Hoping to keep it going. I really enjoy this site!
    201 weeks ago
    You guys are donkeys.
    201 weeks ago
    good site , shared with a friend.
    200 weeks ago
    thanks guys, it's really awesome to see that the site is being enjoyed! we've been a bit low on submissions lately, so don't be shy to submit, and thanks for spreading the word
    200 weeks ago
    still checkin it every day or two, its putting up some great stories. some people are REAL asses!
    199 weeks ago
    haha this site is still so good!
    198 weeks ago
    *BUMP* Check out my latest postings over there!
    189 weeks ago
    Hey everybody,

We just got back from our respective summer jobs and we apologize for our extended hiatus.

But, we are back up and running full steam right now and have been posting all week. We will continue to post weekdays and we are looking forward to hearing all about the debauchery that went on these past few weeks.

So keep on being asses and don't hesitate to submit your stories to the site and leave any feedback here!

Thanks!
  • Load More Comments