Back to forum
rss 298 weeks ago
So lets say you got some designs on other sites ei: dbh, uneetee, anothersite where voting has been going for awhile. Can the Fury print these for a day along with leaving the design on those sites without a problem with the other sites?
6Comments
    298 weeks ago
    I think I read shirt.woot's policy on placing an entry for the derby, and during the voting process, and some days after, they own the rights to your design, so offering a design up to print while they own it is kind of like stealing. I dont' know about DBH/uneetee/anothersite. I think it's based off their policies rather than the Fury's (only guessing though.)
    298 weeks ago
    I know that DBH and anothersite have a clause where you cannot have that particular artwork printed or sold by anyone else. So if you decided to put it up for TeeFury to print, DBH or anothersite would no longer accept it.
    298 weeks ago
    And we will tattle! (not really) But, you know, that's not cool. Wasn't this site originaly based around a "a one of a kind tee one day at a time?" It'd be disappointed to see the same design pop up on different sites, runing the originality of the design so an artist can line his pockets (even deservedly so.)
    298 weeks ago
    But that's one of the points about the site. This is really an initial format for a designer to get a shirt printed and out there. They still retain 100% rights to the artwork and should then be able to print it at their will, not Tee Fury's.
    298 weeks ago
    I see what you mean Tender Branson. Just curious, I have always reclaimed rights to a design of mine and had it removed if I was to take it somewhere else. Forces me to draw more designs anyway which is solid.
    298 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! ^
    and I agree Izzman, no doubt.