Back to forum
rss 298 weeks ago
I placed an order on Saturday for a T-shirt. The order status still says,

"Current Order Status: Processing. Your order is being processed."

Any idea how long it takes for orders to be processed?
8Comments
    298 weeks ago
    I ordered a shirt the first day, Tuesday, and they just notified Fed Ex to pick it up today.
    298 weeks ago
    Hi guys - Shirts on Sale - please send me a note to service @ teefury.com - we were slammed this week - however we did ship out all of Tues and Wed together on Friday so please shoot me your order info and I will help you out.

YutFree - we are shipping out Thor tomorrow -we sew in a teefury neck label to the tees and that got done this evening - thanks for your patience!

In general when we will need 1 to 2 days for processing to get orders out the door - FedEx comes by around 2-3 PST so alot of times orders are shipped out the following day if we miss the cutoff.

Occasionally there are printing mistakes, labeling mistakes, computers die when you are trying to print out a shipping label, stuff like that which can delay - but all in all, I can assure you we will do everything we can to get your order out the door as fast as possible and we certainly appreciate everyones business and we want to honor your faith in us and your hard earned money and we are thankful for your first orders this week and we promise as we grow we will not forget all of you who made this first week so great - mark my words, I am not sure what yet, but if we are still rocking the FURY a year from now I am going to do something special for everyone who ordered in the first week.
    298 weeks ago
    Layne,

No need for the e-mail, I completely understand why it would take some time to get the very first shirt out. Just can't wait to see it!

Thanks for staying on top of everything, constantly.
    298 weeks ago
    Thanks for the reply, Layne! I know what it's like to start a new business, so I'll cut you some slack. We'd all like to see this succeed. :)
    298 weeks ago
    Ordered a shirt on Friday, can't wait to get it! Saw a link to this site on Woot. I am really glad to know that I got in on the beginnings of the site. Is there any way to view all the shirts that have been sold so far? If not it would be cool if there was a page that kept a list of them all. I we be checking to see if you have a new shirt that I need everyday, I am a T-Shirt Junkie!
    298 weeks ago
    Check out the RSS feed (innk below on the footer)
    298 weeks ago
    Layne: I subscribed to the RSS feed in Firefox, but every entry in the feed simply points to the home page. In other words, I can't see any other shirt than today's.

Does the feed work for others?
    298 weeks ago
    layne please help i place and order but i think my receipt was marked as spam so i think that were it went and i have this thing to automatically delete spam that i think my order receipt got deleted i got one receipt and that one went to the correct folder but so far i have not gotten the other one either it went on the spam and got deleted or i have not received the receipt for
    the design by watto
    i got the one for Order # 404
    which was from j3concepts
    but not for the shirt from
    watto please help