Back to forum
rss 219 weeks ago
Hey guys, time for some shameless self-promotion. I'm the guy that created the TeeFury iPhone app which over 4,000 of you use on a regular basis. My latest project is an iPhone app called DailyTees which allows you to check the latest shirts on six different sites. I finally got an official website up for it at

http://dailyteesapp.com

and would love to hear some thoughts. Thanks!
9Comments
    219 weeks ago
    i guess ill need to get an iphone
    219 weeks ago
    biotwist said: i guess ill need to get an iphone

or an iPod touch. rockin' good timez.
    219 weeks ago
    Sounds like an awesome idea to me! =)
    219 weeks ago
    had this app for awhile now and love it! Only thing i wish is that the images could be viewed differently. they get partially cut off by the banner at the top sometimes and that gets kinda annoyin. other than that, its a perfect app :)
    219 weeks ago
    Jestik said:
    biotwist said: i guess ill need to get an iphone

or an iPod touch. rockin' good timez.

yep, get the touch, f the phone
    219 weeks ago
    Android version?
    219 weeks ago
    i use this app and really like it. all the sites just one push of a touch screen away. i have noticed that sometimes one or two sites dont show up. seems to be mostly anothersite and uneetee. dont think ive ever seen teefury not show up
    219 weeks ago
    I've considered getting rid of the transparent bars on the big view - would everybody prefer this? You'd get a smaller viewing area, but you would be able to scroll to the very end of the picture.

Some of the sites don't show up, especially uneetee, because every once and a while they don't have a daily offering - they'll replace it with a general site-wide promotion, for example. If that's the case, I just don't bother displaying them on that screen at all.

Android version is a way off, if ever - I've been meaning to get into Android development for a little while, and just haven't had the time. If I seriously get into it, I'm sure I'll be bringing this over.
    217 weeks ago
    Hey there, I wanted to let you know I wrote up an article on my blog about your app. You can read it here.

Great app, I love it =)