Back to forum
image
rss 219 weeks ago
I love the Constant shirt with Desmond's face on it! I am a fan of Lost and please put this one up on the site or let me know how I can get it!
64Comments
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    this shirt NEEDS to be made. I'm absolutely obsessed with it.
  • image
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    I liked the black one with the statue and all the other island mysteries better...
  • image
    218 weeks ago
    ONLY YOU CAN PROTECT THE ISLAND!

    In light of recent revelations, I would fight many people in order to obtain that Smokey print.
  • image
    218 weeks ago
    It may be in the near future... with polar coloring.
  • image
    218 weeks ago
    PWN3R said: ONLY YOU CAN PROTECT THE ISLAND!


    In light of recent revelations, I would fight many people in order to obtain that Smokey print.


    EVIL Locke is down right scary!

    Ben's situation with Smokey reminded me of The Mummy movie when Benni(rat faced Arab guy) is stuck serving the vengeful Imhotep
  • image
    218 weeks ago
    I agree. I want that Desmond shirt!
  • image
    218 weeks ago
    Maith said: I liked the black one with the statue and all the other island mysteries better...


    Cosign. Jimi I need to buy that. I need a really awesome Lost shirt.
  • image
    218 weeks ago
    thank you for making this a reality.
  • image
    218 weeks ago
    Totally agree, I'd get the shirt!
  • image
    218 weeks ago
    What about zee Hurley "Dude" shirt somebody suggested?
  • image
    217 weeks ago
    I adore the Constant shirt, with the colors used a lot in the election posters. Desmond is shaping up to be an important person in this series :glee:
  • image
    217 weeks ago
    Love it! :)
  • image
    216 weeks ago
    People!! My 'Only YOU Can Protect The Island' shirt came today and I love it, love it...ESPECIALLY after this week's episode!! I'm posting this in like every faintly-related thread, *that's* how much I love it.
  • image
    216 weeks ago
    I would so get behind a Hurley "Dude" shirt!!
  • image
    216 weeks ago
    Just got my Smokey shirt today, so glad that it came in time for the show. I would love, love, love a Hurley Dude shirt, espcially if it included a Hurley Bird.
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    Any idea when this shirt will be available here at Tee Fury?
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    Katja said: I would so get behind a Hurley "Dude" shirt!!


    i hope you got one!
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    katje0711 said: Any idea when this shirt will be available here at Tee Fury?


    It will eventually.....maybe once Desmond returns in the show they'll put the t-shirt up for sale then. That is what I would do from a business perspective.
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    Awesome! I'll keep checking back.
  • image
    210 weeks ago
    someone please get this shirt available, desmond pwns
  • image
    210 weeks ago
    gibeachhead said:
    katje0711 said: Any idea when this shirt will be available here at Tee Fury?



    It will eventually.....maybe once Desmond returns in the show they'll put the t-shirt up for sale then. That is what I would do from a business perspective.


    When Desmond returns? Baby, he's BACK! I hope evil Sayid doesn't kill him...
  • image
    210 weeks ago
    After tonight's episode, I think we all demand the Constant T Shirt be up next Tuesday.
  • image
    210 weeks ago
    can we get a daniel faraday shirt? i want his little nerdy babies
  • image
    210 weeks ago
    Yes, please. I so want the Desmond shirt!
  • Load More Comments


Back to Top