Back to forum
image
rss 223 weeks ago
The tees arent BAD......but they arent THE BEST!!! if the shirts were printed on american apparel it would be amazing. i know price is an issue but i think a few more bucks a shirt for awesome shirts is still an awesome deal.
31Comments
  • image
    223 weeks ago
    I love the shirts they use now...they are soft and don't shrink much at all really and the designs last..

    how would the switch better the shirts? What's better about AA? I'm honestly asking because I dont know. Thanks.
  • image
    223 weeks ago
    i personally think AA are the softest and best fitting shirts available...but thats just me. any design will last as long as you know how to take care of the shirt. plus the AA shirts dont shrink at all. its just a suggestion!! :)
  • image
    223 weeks ago
    i think the quality of the shirts is awesome for the price ‹(^_-)› ‹^^›

    the shirts i got designed by hümans are way worse..
  • image
    223 weeks ago
    The only problem I have with American Apparel shirts (I have three of them now) is that they're so thin. They're practically see through and the white ones are.
  • image
    223 weeks ago
    this again....really....
  • image
    223 weeks ago
    i actually really like the shirts teefury uses over AA and like teefury so much because there shirts are fairly cheap compared to most websites.
  • image
    222 weeks ago
    matt2kool said: this again....really....

    I concur.
  • image
    222 weeks ago
    haha people get butt hurt over the simplest things....it was just a suggestion.
  • image
    222 weeks ago
    thefadoozle said: haha people get butt hurt over the simplest things....it was just a suggestion.


    it's been suggested a million times and it's not gonna happen anytime soon
  • image
    221 weeks ago
    I thought you were requesting more Admiral Akbar shirts. Boy was I disappointed.
  • image
    221 weeks ago
    I prefer AA shirts so if it's up for voting, that's my vote. I'm also a skinnier dude so the current shirts fit somewhat, although not terribly, baggy on me.
  • image
    221 weeks ago
    no for AA.
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    I'm new here, what is the deal with people hating on AA shirts? I go out of my way to buy them, they are that good. The current shirts are short and baggy. Are most of the people who buy these short and fat so it fits them well? Could someone explain this to me?
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    What I've been hearing is that people like the thicker fabric, especially on light colored or white shirts (which for AA can be kind of... transparent).

    The price would probably have to rise a bit to switch, too, and people enjoy the $9 price tag :)
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    MJ said: What I've been hearing is that people like the thicker fabric, especially on light colored or white shirts (which for AA can be kind of... transparent).


    The price would probably have to rise a bit to switch, too, and people enjoy the $9 price tag :)


    Yeah though I do prefer the fit of AA or DBH oerfect tees, there light shirts are far too thin and transparent. Would be amazing if you could get the best of both, but that probably isn't realistic.
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    Launchpad13 said: I'm new here, what is the deal with people hating on AA shirts? I go out of my way to buy them, they are that good. The current shirts are short and baggy. Are most of the people who buy these short and fat so it fits them well? Could someone explain this to me?


    yes, the hundreds of people who buy shirts here every day are all short and fat....

    what is the deal with people loving AA shirts? they're nice but nothing amazing. plus it's a personal preference. if the fact that Tee Fury doesn't use AA shirts is that big of a deal to you, then don't buy them. it's that simple.
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    DCOSelf said: I thought you were requesting more Admiral Akbar shirts. Boy was I disappointed.


    hahah thats true....there should be more Admiral Akbar shirts!!!!
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    American Apparel shirts are twice the price if not more.
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    DCOSelf said: I thought you were requesting more Admiral Akbar shirts. Boy was I disappointed.


    IT'S A TRAP!!
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    MJ said: What I've been hearing is that people like the thicker fabric, especially on light colored or white shirts (which for AA can be kind of... transparent).


    The price would probably have to rise a bit to switch, too, and people enjoy the $9 price tag :)


    Thank you, I was going to bring the thickness/transparency of the light colored shirts AA has.

    I don't get men's shirts, so I don't know how they go. However for the ladies shirts used here, I like them way better than AA. They seem to be longer and stretch without really stretching out. For those girls with a larger bust, this is a great find. AA shirts tend to stretch out on me in a matter of a few hours and the whole mumu tube shirt look isn't really that fabulous.
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    thefadoozle said: i personally think AA are the softest and best fitting shirts available...but thats just me. any design will last as long as you know how to take care of the shirt. plus the AA shirts dont shrink at all. its just a suggestion!! :)


    I have lots of shirts from AA, but I don't really think they're that special. Personally, I think they're overrated and overpriced. My oldest anothersite tees from high school have shrunk quite a bit after having gone through the wash so many times. I actually prefer plain cotton tees from Target. I think they're softer and longer (I find the AA shirts to be way too small) although I don't like how they tend to be very thin.
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    I like AA because I know where the shirts come from - a factory in the city I live in, Los Angeles. They aren't made en masse in sweatshops or outsourced to countries where the labour is cheaper. It's slightly more ethical and I prefer the sizing. I've literally driven past the factory on numerous occasions.

    I don't own any light AA shirts so I can't speak about the transparency/thickness issue, but a few of the women's size shirts I've bought here have gotten holes within 5 occasions of wear. In my experience both Alstyle and AA are pretty soft and comfy, but I prefer AA's sizing.

    I like AA unisex size a lot more than I like Allstyle mens.
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    Khorosho said: I like AA because I know where the shirts come from - a factory in the city I live in, Los Angeles. They aren't made en masse in sweatshops or outsourced to countries where the labour is cheaper. It's slightly more ethical and I prefer the sizing. I've literally driven past the factory on numerous occasions.


    I don't own any light AA shirts so I can't speak about the transparency/thickness issue, but a few of the women's size shirts I've bought here have gotten holes within 5 occasions of wear. In my experience both Alstyle and AA are pretty soft and comfy, but I prefer AA's sizing.


    I like AA unisex size a lot more than I like Allstyle mens.


    Yes. made right here in Los Angeles by illegal immigrants LOL. The INS raided the factory and found over 1800 people with questionable documents that AA had to fire and were fined for hiring.
  • image
    220 weeks ago
    A good middle ground would the Alstyle gaziani shirts. Got one of those recently & love the hell out of it. It's thicker than AA, but with sleeves & a neckline closer to AA than the baggier/looser ones that Teefury currently uses. Or used to use. Hell if I know what kind's being used now, since it's been a loooong time since I bought anything here. Think the last shirt I bought here was Castle's dead salesman. I'd buy more, but the Alstyle's you were using just fit me too funky. If you're using the Alstyle gaziani's now, or start using them, I guarantee that'll change.
  • image
    219 weeks ago
    I like the AIstyle personally. I actually find that I like the fit better and they seem just a little thicker than AA. I like AA too, but given the choice, I'd probably go with AIstyle.

    And not that I personally made the difference, but I actually boycotted Teefury until they ditched the Gildans and brought back the AIstyle. I'm glad I wasn't the only one and that Teefury listened.
  • Load More Comments


Back to Top