Back to forum
rss 226 weeks ago
WOW just found this website and i LOVE IT, UK guy here!

I was wondering, would you ever consider an iPhone app, that would be sooo cool to just have a look at the daily tee and then buy online through your iPhone (Paypal) perhaps or however you would do it!

Hope SO

Thanks Guys

Paul
8Comments
    226 weeks ago
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/1202/The_entirely_unofficial,_fairly_awesome_Teefury_iPhone_application!
    226 weeks ago
    Also in case you were wondering I'm also from the UK and shipping generally takes roughly a week from being shipped.
    225 weeks ago
    this answers my question, thanks dudes

Just ordered a t Shirt He He

One week then ?
    225 weeks ago
    One week from when it gets shipped (which could be a few extra days than normal considering all of the holidays going on right now). You should get an email when it ships. I always do.
    224 weeks ago
    Yeah cool dude,

Got email yesterday

Just hope i've ordered the right size ?
    211 weeks ago
    Yeah i got my first one last week, LOVE it! and yeah took around 9 days... can't complain as it is free shipping!
    211 weeks ago
    NeonAddict said: Yeah i got my first one last week, LOVE it! and yeah took around 9 days... can't complain as it is free shipping!

Wut? Free shipping?
    211 weeks ago
    Yeah I'm guessing free shipping is a mistake, I've bought at least 10-12 tees off here and I'm in the UK and there's never been free shipping!