Back to forum
rss 240 weeks ago
Isn't it about time for an awesome grab bag? Don't you guys at Teefury just have piles and piles of t-shirts waiting for a loving home??

Well from my calculations the gap between the last three grab bags was 60 days and 52 days... Now its been 90 days since the last one!!! Hmmmm.... Grab bag t-shirts.... My favorite...Soon?
10Comments
    240 weeks ago
    I wonder if that's because TeeFury knows that nobody will want Grab Bags full of Gildan...
    240 weeks ago
    i think the grab bag will work if its like $5 per tee. then it will attract lots of people to buy them. if it is at the usual price, i dun think it will be that attractive...
    240 weeks ago
    You have a good sense of timing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17-_gMQuVQY
    240 weeks ago
    Oooh I want!! Bonus shirt for being the first person to figure out the grab bag date?? I've tried so hard to open those emails first....
    240 weeks ago
    Ooo, there's some really old shirts in there! :D :D
    240 weeks ago
    I thought the grab bag tees were always $5. And I plan to test my luck and order 3... and then force my fiance to order 3 also. If I don't like them I use them as gifts.
    240 weeks ago
    the grab bag tees are $5. that's why grab RULEZ! and teevil stickers? ;)
    240 weeks ago
    haha..i really did not know that grab bags are $5. i only found this site around a month ago and i have already bought 4 tees from here =D was reading the forum last nite and juz gave my 2 cents here. who knew that grab bag was the following day? kekeke... ^_^
    240 weeks ago
    Just bought three tees.

My first tees from TeeFury!

Fingers crossed. :]
    240 weeks ago
    i got three too..oh i am so excited hehe...feels like serendipitee!!