Back to forum
rss 242 weeks ago
Is anyone else disappointed by how the Jelly King shirt printed? It printed much darker and also full of browns instead of greens. My favorite part of the shirt was the luminescent greens behind the jelly fish but it seems like jelly fish are struggling through ugly brown mounds of dirt.... Needless to say I am a little disappointed....
9Comments
    242 weeks ago
    picture?
    242 weeks ago
    Im bummed out and I dont even have the shirt!! That sounds a lot less beautiful than it actually was... I really was a fan of that shirt but didnt have the cash and now hearing about how it printed I am kinda glad I didnt.
    242 weeks ago
    I have the shirt... and while some of the details are a bit lost in the darker browns and the tans are a tad darker as well, I'd still say that it's pretty awesome looking. It's kinda like the darker colors got more saturated and the green stayed about the same. But I still like how it turned out. =)
    242 weeks ago
    Ok so here's an overall picture...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And kind of a bad detail showing how dark the colors get to hide the image....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The shirt is just darker, and the greenery a lighter green... I think its just the slight change in colors that breaks the awesome image. Also if you look real close at the details on the shirt (most likely not visible in my crappy detail) the image almost seems pixelated like it was blown up.
    242 weeks ago
    just for reference:

bottom_JellyKingV1000.jpg
    242 weeks ago
    I see what you are saying... it does look a little dark in the middle... but still an amazing design.

I still am in love with the little baby jellyfish!!!!
    242 weeks ago
    Thanks Mel!
    242 weeks ago
    No problem :) I wanted to see them side by side to compare... then figured maybe someone else would too lol
    242 weeks ago
    The pixellated look comes from the printing process. This isn't DTG printing.