Back to forum
rss 251 weeks ago
Hey guys,

Iím proud to announce Iím going to be the curator for the revamped and upcoming AntiClothes! Im real psyched because it means Im going to hopefully be introduced to some amazing artists and designers.

In 2-3 weeks, the new AntiClothes will be opening and we need a couple designs for the initial launch!

Iíve seen the preview for the new site and its looking hella nice. Its a contest site with a bi-weekly winner, so if you arenít selected by me at first, feel free to sub to the contests!

Let me know if you are interested through email:
[email protected]

Iíll get back to you ASAP!
Cheers fellas, hope to hear from you!
6Comments
    251 weeks ago
    congrats.
    I look forward to seeing the sight ;)
    251 weeks ago
    Congratulations!
    251 weeks ago
    Mazel Tov!
    251 weeks ago
    thanks a lot guys! Im really excited!

You can follow @anticlothes on twitter to get the updates for the site launch!

http://www.twitter.com/anticlothes
    251 weeks ago
    hardest part about curating is saying no, or the delicate possibility of offending someone because you dont say yes. its an interesting position. its great training for art directing especially if you have the eye for good design and crowd pleasers. if i hadnt done so well here at TF, i dont think DBH would have picked me up. good luck to you.
    250 weeks ago
    Thanks for the advice FingRad, its greatly appreciated. Im already learning how hard it is to say no but I have already found what a great opportunity it is. Thanks Jimi!