Back to forum
rss 257 weeks ago
Hey guys here is a new design that I did a couple days ago and I really need help in deciding whether to sub it to t-less or dbh.

I originally wanted to sub it to anothersite because i think it has potential however it is probably more likely to be printed at dbh (they usually print these large prints).

What do you guys think? Should I send it to anothersite with a potential for it to be printed, or, should i send it to dbh where it probably has a higher chance of winning?

Thanks for the support!

Blast Off | Placement

Blast Off | Update
8Comments
    257 weeks ago
    I think it would do well at both!
    257 weeks ago
    I like the design. However, I would prefer the coloring to be reversed. Have the starry backdrop be above/around the shuttle, and the white exhaust be underneath it.

This may be because I like dark/navy shirts and dislike white ones, but I also thing it to be a more intuitive application of the colors regarding the design concept. Plus, your starry/swirly pattern is gorgeous, and I would love it colored all over the shirt!
    257 weeks ago
    I disagree with Jestik, and think the reversal of the colors (as you have done) makes the design interesting.

I would submit to anothersite, because the I think it could do well with their audience. Although it is a big print, the concept seems more like a anothersite design IMO. If it doesn't pan out, you can always submit it to DBH afterwards.

And let me just say I freakin' love this design! Perfectly executed.
    257 weeks ago
    thanks a lot guys! after hearing the feedback from here and from emptees i think i am going to sub it to anothersite. im making a couple updates to it so ill post the more recent version of it when im done. thanks!
    257 weeks ago
    thanks for all the help guys, i just subbed it:

Blast Off! - anothersite, Best T-shirts Ever
    256 weeks ago
    its up for voting now! I would really appreciate the vote if you like it! Thanks

Blast Off! - anothersite T-shirts, Nude No More

255 weeks ago
    Very cool design, I like it!
    255 weeks ago
    thanks snowy!

only a couple of hours left to vote if you havent yet! :)