The Last Fung-Us

image by Teefury

BATTLE ENDS IN:
HoursMinsSeconds

It's Dangerous to Mow Alone

image by NerdistNews

The Last Fung-Us

Select your color, size & quantity

  • +$1
  • +$2
  • +$1
  • +$2
It's Dangerous to Mow Alone

Select your color, size & quantity

  • +$1
  • +$2
  • +$1
  • +$2
image image
image image
Battle Stats
The Last Fung-Us

The Last Fung-Us

by Teefury

It's Dangerous to Mow Alone

It's Dangerous to Mow Alone

by NerdistNews

19 Comments

image zipper

The TeeFury x Nerdist mystery tee is finally revealed!
Find our collection of tees worn and curated by Jessica Chobot here!:
1397499237_Nerdist_spotlight1.jpg
Be sure to keep up with all the happenings at Nerdist News! 1398305235_Chobotscreencaps-1.jpg
Take a closer look and see the Flip Up Shirt in ActionLkxRare.gif -

Teevil

  • croooow said 5 hours ago

    croooow's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Once again, the colors on "The Last Fung-Us" are fantastic!

    Very well done!
  • snowman0521 said 5 hours ago

    snowman0521's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Must get my mow on!
  • Zaphod said 5 hours ago

    Zaphod's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    The "incog-nerd-o" flip up is a pretty cool idea.
  • DaveDalek said 5 hours ago

    DaveDalek's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Ok, can someone please explain "The Last Fung-Us"...as well as what the flip up part is?? The pic doesn't really show it clearly.
    Seriously thinking of getting Mow...
    Well done!
  • loraruffner said 5 hours ago

    I see "The Last Fung-Us" and all I can think of is... "Tahiti: It's a Magical Place..."

    ;)
  • Lstndelerius said 4 hours ago

    Lstndelerius's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    DaveDalek
    said:
    Ok, can someone please explain "The Last Fung-Us"...as well as what the flip up part is?? The pic doesn't really show it clearly.

    Seriously thinking of getting Mow...

    Well done!


    This is in reference to the Playstation exclusive game The Last Of Us. Basically a fungal virus is unleashed and takes over the world, and leftover groups of people try to survive and find a cure.
    As for the flip part, Looks to me like you can turn the shirt inside out for the fungus effect.


    This is the first time I have completely lost it over a shirt. I have been wanting to pick up Ellie's shirt for a year now, but the shipping on other sites is just too expensive! Instant buy for me.
  • DPsycho said 4 hours ago

    DPsycho's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Likewise, can't make out what the flip-up image adds. We need a larger picture of that portion since it seems to be the actual draw.
  • Lstndelerius said 4 hours ago

    Lstndelerius's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Or i guess actually it is likely that the alternate version of the bottom half of the picture is printed on the inside of the shirt, so that if you roll up your shirt, the alternate bottom half covers over bottom of the normal picture and makes a totally different design.
  • DaveDalek said 4 hours ago

    DaveDalek's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    Lstndelerius
    said:


    DaveDalek

    said:
    Ok, can someone please explain "The Last Fung-Us"...as well as what the flip up part is?? The pic doesn't really show it clearly.


    Seriously thinking of getting Mow...


    Well done!



    This is in reference to the Playstation exclusive game The Last Of Us. Basically a fungal virus is unleashed and takes over the world, and leftover groups of people try to survive and find a cure.

    As for the flip part, Looks to me like you can turn the shirt inside out for the fungus effect.



    This is the first time I have completely lost it over a shirt. I have been wanting to pick up Ellie's shirt for a year now, but the shipping on other sites is just too expensive! Instant buy for me.

    Thanks! :-)
    My gaming tastes are a bit older...
    Mow = BOUGHT!
  • greendude3 said 4 hours ago

    I had no idea it was Elle's shirt from last of us that's cool but wouldn't the flip up part turn it into a belly shirt? I think I'll go with link.
  • EdLeaded said 4 hours ago

    Could use a clearer picture of the flip-up design, but since I'm a huge fan of the Last of Us, this = BOUGHT!
  • wingwalker5 said 4 hours ago

    Oh you clever word smiths-- "fung-us". Now anyone can all be Ellie!
    Flipping the shirt from underneath is one brilliant idea. And the Zelda as well, lovely work.
  • Destoroyah said 4 hours ago

    Looks like I'll have to get the Mow shirt :P. Just after I got both Godzilla shirts.
  • noisyturtle said 1 hour ago

    noisyturtle's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I get The Last of Us reference, but since I cannot see what is actually on the shirt I'm gonna have to pass. Probably not a great idea to have a tiny pic of an integral part of a shirts design.
  • Scottican said 19 minutes ago

    Scottican's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    loraruffner
    said:
    I see "The Last Fung-Us" and all I can think of is... "Tahiti: It's a Magical Place..."


    ;)
    No, it smurfs. ;p
  • kubus said 15 minutes ago

    kubus's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Hoooooly smurf I need that Ellie shirt!!

    I've been looking for weeks for that specific tee! They used to have it on redbubble but it's been removed from there because of a copyright takedown. There's only one site right now that offers it but it's like €40 incl. shipping because it's an "officially licensed" t-shirt. I'm not paying that kind of money for such a simple design, licensed or not.

    Teefury you're my heroes. But PLEASE can someone confirm that the fungus part is on the inside of the shirt and not visible when you're wearing it as normal? Because that would be a deal-breaker for me :(. I think the idea is cute but... yeah. It looks silly.
  • Scottican said 13 minutes ago

    Scottican's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    noisyturtle
    said:
    I get The Last of Us reference, but since I cannot see what is actually on the shirt I'm gonna have to pass. Probably not a great idea to have a tiny pic of an integral part of a shirts design.

    Better pic lower down. It would be better if it was reversible, but I still want it. And to say again, Tahiti is not a magical place, it s u c k s.
  • kubus said 3 minutes ago

    kubus's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Just made a screencap of the animated picture. From this it looks like the alternate design is actually really printed on the bottom of the shirt... Why? That would look super ridiculous if you're wearing it like normal right?

    Teefury please tell me this is not actually true :'(?

What is TeeFury?

TeeFury is the golden standard international 24 hour T shirt a day community, offering your favorite pop culture tees cheap. Our artists and loyal followers (TeeFurians) are the creative blood in our cottony veins. We thrive on their ingenuity and forum activity, bringing only the best designs to life for 24 hours. Buy today’s shirt and vote to bring your favorite past designs back from the dead in our Gallery!