image image
Bones and Stuff

54 Comments

image zipper

matt2kool posted some excellent pics of TeeFury shirts in action- add your best shots! -

Teevil

  • Begend said 228 weeks ago

    Begend's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    Lots of bones in this one
  • Darkgib said 228 weeks ago

    Darkgib's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    Bones!
  • alexmdc said 228 weeks ago

    alexmdc's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    awesome!!!
  • indihar said 228 weeks ago

    LOL... :)

    "Ooga Booga" sells it for me...like all the other "sound effects," too.

    (Roar...meow...neigh...woolly mammoth noise...stegasarus noise...can't make out the others...)
  • crillbilly said 228 weeks ago

    crillbilly's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    Need to add a caption to the shirt:

    "Take that creationists!"
  • ironpen said 228 weeks ago

    Not huge on the way the colors are working.

    I'D GIVE AN ARM AND A LEG FOR THAT THUNDERBOLT TEE THOUGH D:
  • flyingdemon said 228 weeks ago

    I like this one... can't afford another shirt this week though. Oh well. Neat design!
  • invadersim said 228 weeks ago

    invadersim's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    reminds me of the skletor shirt with the skulls'n'bones..

    i dig the dove whit the grenade^^
  • Nelia said 228 weeks ago

    Crillbilly, I'm a creationist and ordering mine in a few minutes. :) I
  • gigias said 228 weeks ago

    gigias's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    ironpen said:
    I'D GIVE AN ARM AND A LEG FOR THAT THUNDERBOLT TEE THOUGH D:

    I'LL CHIP IN A KIDNEY AND A LIVER TO HELP.
    And I really dig the diamond one too, reminds me of another shirt I really wanted but sold out.
  • pincushions said 228 weeks ago

    Maybe this is what the artist was going for, for whatever strange reason, but it totally looks like the dinosaur is biting her tit :/

    I wouldn't be able to wear this for that reason. Needs better placement on the girl's tee.
  • mastershane said 228 weeks ago

    gigias said:
    ironpen said:

    I'D GIVE AN ARM AND A LEG FOR THAT THUNDERBOLT TEE THOUGH D:


    I'LL CHIP IN A KIDNEY AND A LIVER TO HELP.

    I'll add my arm and leg as well! It's waaayyyy tooo perfect for me!


    indihar said: LOL... :)


    "Ooga Booga" sells it for me...like all the other "sound effects," too.


    (Roar...meow...neigh...woolly mammoth noise...stegasarus noise...can't make out the others...)

    I totally agree with this as well! As soon as I saw that I couldn't stop laughing!


    Now I might need to sleep on this though. Just bought 3 grab bag shirts, and the "Photoshop" from 2 days ago. I really like this one. Oh wait... PAYDAY TOMORROW! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
  • prattypus said 228 weeks ago

    pincushions said: Maybe this is what the artist was going for, for whatever strange reason, but it totally looks like the dinosaur is biting her tit :/

    I wouldn't be able to wear this for that reason. Needs better placement on the girl's tee.

    Maybe it ties in tit, milk, calcium, bones, osteoperosis, Boniva, Sally Field, Burt Reynolds, porn staches, stabercake's avatar?
  • JonnyNeedles said 228 weeks ago

    ironpen said: Not huge on the way the colors are working.


    I'D GIVE AN ARM AND A LEG FOR THAT THUNDERBOLT TEE THOUGH D:


    I don't think the punk rock girl comes with it =(
  • NeoAkira said 228 weeks ago

    All of your tee designs are amazing!
  • Stexe said 228 weeks ago

    Pretty cool. I like the lightning bolt t-shirt on the side... mainly because of the amazingly hot model in it. But I mean the shirt is cool too.
  • Captain Deadman said 228 weeks ago

    Captain Deadman's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    I like this design alot...
  • Dvdbos said 228 weeks ago

    I like the female side art :D
  • Olympia said 228 weeks ago

    Awesome,looks great,liking the speech bubbles :D
  • totallytubularJ said 228 weeks ago

    If I buy that lightening bolts t-shirt, does the ridiculously gorgeous girl come with it?
  • Jestik said 228 weeks ago

    hey, where's Space Junk in the side art? That's one of my faves, I just wore it :D

    congratz, KH!!

  • sebulbajohnny said 228 weeks ago

    sebulbajohnny's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    ooh I like this one! Should I ?
  • downs said 228 weeks ago

    downs's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    Lightning one is available on the artist's site, but twice the price.
    And yes, the model is hotttt.
  • Load More Comments