image image
Godzilla vs. Gamera

90 Comments

image zipper

Fire! Fighting! Destruction! It's great on shirts, but please remember to keep your comments respectful, polite and non-combative. For the full posting rules, read on. -

Teevil

  • everydayj said 244 weeks ago

    everydayj's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    Now this, my friends, is pure awesome.
  • altoids said 244 weeks ago

    altoids's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    First! Nice red and orange toning, am thinking about it
  • Kimoppi said 244 weeks ago

    Very cool! It's a bit busy for my current tastes, but interesting.

    In my first glance I thought that they were spitting fire into each others' mouths.
  • stablercake said 244 weeks ago

    stablercake's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    I actually really like the colors, but I would never be able to make heads or tails of this design if someone was wearing it. Waaay too busy for a t-shirt.
  • leosmom1 said 244 weeks ago

    this is very nice. "Gamera is really neat. Gamera is full of meat."
  • dhollinger said 244 weeks ago

    dhollinger's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Get off my lawn
      09/27/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Alas, poor destroyed city. I knew him, Teefury, on a t-shirt of infinite
    jest, of most excellent fancy.
  • redstickman said 244 weeks ago

    Article is from last year, but it may still be relevant regarding godzilla:
    http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2008/11/godzilla-terror/

    And some trouble another t-shirt artist got into regarding his drumzilla t-shirt:
    http://ask.metafilter.com/37896/Godzilla-trademark-quandary
  • Patrick Woods said 244 weeks ago

    I'm not sure that washing will suffice for a T-Shirt sporting that much of a mess?
  • thestray said 244 weeks ago

    thestray's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    Looks busy in the mockup, cause it's small, but I don't think it would look busy in person. I'd totally buy this, because I love giant monsters, and this is an awesome illustration, but I simply don't wear red :(

    KHAAAAAAAN! KHAAAAAAAN! KHAAAAAAAN!

  • deasenutz said 244 weeks ago

    deasenutz's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    I like all of your designs too, I might get this one, I like it, pretty awesome. Also, the bottom design reminds me of one of my favorite shows, superjail.
    One more, the mammoth is sick!
  • whhiitt said 244 weeks ago

    stablercake said: I actually really like the colors, but I would never be able to make heads or tails of this design if someone was wearing it. Waaay too busy for a t-shirt.


    oohhh lovebug!
    i figured you of all all these people would dig this shirt

    i honestly find it a wonderful break of designs i wouldnt wear
    pwnage. :)
  • ladynightshade said 244 weeks ago

    It's a really cool shirt, but I have to agree, I think this is going too far on copyright infringement.

    I know a lot of shirts have in the past, but those have been more parody than this.

    I don't want to get sued by wearing this... (or induce suing on anyone else)
  • Nelia said 244 weeks ago

    Definitely awesome, I love the tones and coloring - it gives a great feel for the shirt! Definitely an uber talented artist!
  • Hark_the_lark said 244 weeks ago

    I dig it but yeah not a red wearing person
  • banzaaiii said 244 weeks ago

    ill have to sleep on this one. it does look kind of busy for a t-shirt, but anyone in close proximity would see what it is clearly.
  • stablercake said 244 weeks ago

    stablercake's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    whhiitt said:
    stablercake said: I actually really like the colors, but I would never be able to make heads or tails of this design if someone was wearing it. Waaay too busy for a t-shirt.

    oohhh lovebug!

    i figured you of all all these people would dig this shirt


    Whatever gave you that idea? :|

    I will say that I really dig the BoomBox illustration down there,
  • dudley53 said 244 weeks ago

    Add Goldar and Rodak and you'd have an epic battle.
  • razz007 said 244 weeks ago

    razz007's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    deasenutz said: I like all of your designs too, I might get this one, I like it, pretty awesome. Also, the bottom design reminds me of one of my favorite shows, superjail.

    One more, the mammoth is sick!


    Actually the bottom one is available as a skateboard over at infectious.com
  • whhiitt said 244 weeks ago

    stablercake said:
    whhiitt said:
    stablercake said: I actually really like the colors, but I would never be able to make heads or tails of this design if someone was wearing it. Waaay too busy for a t-shirt.

    oohhh lovebug!

    i figured you of all all these people would dig this shirt


    Whatever gave you that idea? :|

    I will say that I really dig the BoomBox illustration down there,


    a. i agree. boombox ruuuulez.
    b. you always like the same designs as i do and i almost lost my WesleyCrusher on this one! whaaaat a shame :)
  • least said 244 weeks ago

    Man I better find my wallet in the next 23 1/2 hours :(


    Also digging the side art, the revolution made me smile.
  • blazerepublic said 244 weeks ago

    looooovveee this shirt. just wish the print was a lil bigger though :( and the side art is grrreeeeaaattt!! (note my use of extended words to show appreciation for raz's art =)
  • KingRoo said 244 weeks ago

    awesome! cool shirt mate
  • kgvect said 244 weeks ago

    M-must have!
  • Jestik said 244 weeks ago

    now THAT is what I'm talking about!!!

    I'm buying this no doubt!
  • Load More Comments