image image image image
La Dame au Dragon

58 Comments

image zipper

Keeping dragons is hard work, but snagging great posters is easy!1405046604_CrazyDragonLady.jpg

The North remembers these fine shirt designs in this curated collection too. Check them out here:
1396996448_got-Promo-copy.jpg -

Teevil

  • LeBeckinsale said 1 week ago

    The one with Dany
  • Sharzona said 1 week ago

    Sharzona's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Both of these shirts are masterpieces. I love the Hound so much, i seriously need to sleep on this
  • Shauna said 1 week ago

    Shauna's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I was just about to order both t-shirts from yesterday, but it turned out that it costs $7.10 postage to order two shirts, but only $3 to order one? Why the extra $1.10? If I hadn't waited until the last minute, I might have gone back and ordered both shirts separately. But it was too late,and I didn't wind up with either one. It seems to me that, if anything, there should be a price break for ordering two shirts at once, rather than a penalty.

    btw, I love the Hound and Arya shirt and I ordered it.
  • turkeyjerky said 1 week ago

    turkeyjerky's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    I've had enough of the Dany shirts. Give me a shirt with Varys making a creepy face saying, "Do you spend a lot of time wondering what's between my legs?" and I'll buy 5 in every color.

    Or one of Donnie and Marie Osmond as Cercei and Jaimie.
  • snowfire said 1 week ago

    If I was into the Game of Thrones I would go for the La Dame au Dragon. I keep thinking this person is part of the "Dragon Riders of Pern" series when I first saw this Lady; but never mind me, if you never read it you wouldn't get it. Good Luck to both artists, I'm sure the fandom will enjoy the shirts today!!!
  • SpacegeekNat said 1 week ago

    SpacegeekNat's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    turkeyjerky said:

    Or one of Donnie and Marie Osmond as Cercei and Jaimie.

    I don't know what that means, but I would also like to see that.
    Also, totally unrelated, the Commodores are on the tv-radio even as I type. (Cos your wee picture is Lionel Richie. Just thought that was kinda freaky, is all.)

    }:)
  • zannebee said 1 week ago

    zannebee's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    On the Dany shirt, what does it say under "House Targaryen"? I can't read it (bad eyes).
  • jackalope82 said 1 week ago

    I'm not a fan of Game of thrones and honestly if I was, then I would get the first shirt.. but only if it was available in the chocolate color and not that green color. I don't know who says that Military green, but its not that's some other green color.

    Anyways that's what I thought when I saw the color choices, however it looks good in that grey color too.
  • danastorck said 1 week ago

    danastorck's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I really want this design, I wish teefury had v neck options. You just never know what you're getting with these t's since they use so many different brands, so I can't order anymore.
  • jackalope82 said 1 week ago


    zannebee
    said:
    On the Dany shirt, what does it say under "House Targaryen"? I can't read it (bad eyes).


    That's what it says, yes and I think her name. Its hard to read, because its just faded where you can't really read it. I'm sure if anyone buys it and wears will be asked that same question, what exactly does that say??
  • merlinnus said 1 week ago

    merlinnus's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    Shauna
    said:
    I was just about to order both t-shirts from yesterday, but it turned out that it costs $7.10 postage to order two shirts, but only $3 to order one? Why the extra $1.10? If I hadn't waited until the last minute, I might have gone back and ordered both shirts separately. But it was too late,and I didn't wind up with either one. It seems to me that, if anything, there should be a price break for ordering two shirts at once, rather than a penalty.


    btw, I love the Hound and Arya shirt and I ordered it.


    I've run into that same problem - it's all about the size. 2 tees in men's large or smaller still only cost $3 S/H for both, but any larger than that the first one is $3 and then it goes up to $7.10 for 2 tees if one or more is larger than a men's large. If I'm going to order 2 at the same time, I stick to the men's large.
  • JSE said 1 week ago

    Wow, the Hound & Arya shirt is great! (So is the one with Dany) I really like the "Remember where the heart is", has multiple meanings & foreshadowing. Excellent! The Hound was just starting to develop a heart toward Arya, but Arya is on the verge of loosing hers.
  • southoz said 1 week ago

    Just bought both the heart one for me and the dragon one for the missus
  • Shauna said 1 week ago

    Shauna's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    merlinnus
    said:


    Shauna

    said:
    I was just about to order both t-shirts from yesterday, but it turned out that it costs $7.10 postage to order two shirts, but only $3 to order one? Why the extra $1.10? If I hadn't waited until the last minute, I might have gone back and ordered both shirts separately. But it was too late,and I didn't wind up with either one. It seems to me that, if anything, there should be a price break for ordering two shirts at once, rather than a penalty.



    btw, I love the Hound and Arya shirt and I ordered it.



    I've run into that same problem - it's all about the size. 2 tees in men's large or smaller still only cost $3 S/H for both, but any larger than that the first one is $3 and then it goes up to $7.10 for 2 tees if one or more is larger than a men's large. If I'm going to order 2 at the same time, I stick to the men's large.


    Thanks for the info!
  • IVIoss said 1 week ago

    Teefury certainly knows the way to the wallet. I laughed at Needle and "Remember where the heart is."

    I think the tee on the right says "Zheena Khaleen" That design is tugging away on my wallet but alas I have bought too many tees in the last 2 weeks.
  • WalkingGlenn said 1 week ago

    Wow...
    Just...wow.
    Thank you artists for this. I've been waiting for a great shirt that represented both these groups (Hound/Arya, Dany/Dragons), and both of these nail it. I bought them both immediately in their original colours (though I contemplated Dragon on Navy...just sayin).

    Congrats!
  • Stubbylegs said 1 week ago

    OMG I just noticed all the names in Arya's hair. Now I wish I had money...
  • beauty14 said 1 week ago

    Wow, the Hound & Arya shirt is great!
  • firewolf said 1 week ago

    firewolf's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    oh gosh i need both
  • pixelfae said 1 week ago

    pixelfae's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I first saw these on Teefury's facebook page while browsing on my phone. I literally hopped out of bed to run to my computer to buy "Where the Heart Is". Instabuy!!! It is a gorgeous design and the artist did such a wonderful job on the character likeness. And they are so creatively portrayed, with the tiny details like the names in Arya's hair. But well done to both artists. I hope both sell a ton! :)
  • cece2402 said 1 week ago

    cece2402's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    "Where the Heart Is" really really cool !
  • linux said 1 week ago

    linux's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Awesome !! Bought the shirt with Arya and The Hound.
  • lynnewalker said 1 week ago

    just got them both, love them. I hope there will be a Brandon lee as the crow that would be amazing.
  • Julie_River said 1 week ago

    Julie_River's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    The two aren't suit for comparison, styles being so different but ... wow *.* Those are amazing.
    I just love the composition and scenery of Where the heart is, and La Dame au Dragon is a true wonder, I can imagine having it as a painting over my bed.
  • Load More Comments