image image image image
Allo! Come Inside

32 Comments

image zipper

Today's design is an Artist Mentorship by joneskey and Bamboota!
Also, come inside and meet some other designs like these form our Gallery too!:1405133042_MeetTheMissus_1.jpg1404867757_MadTeaParty_1-copy.jpg -

Teevil

  • nagromsb said 1 week ago

    Omg, I NEED that Mad Man shirt in the sideart!!!!
  • pikaFu said 1 week ago

    If I got to beg and plead for you to make that tee, I don't mind cause it means that much to me...

    AINT TO PROUD TO BEG!!!

    That Hero Of Canton side art is amazing!!!!
  • pikaFu said 1 week ago


    pikaFu
    said:
    If I got to beg and plead for you to make that tee, I don't mind cause it means that much to me...


    AINT TO PROUD TO BEG!!!


    That Hero Of Canton side art is amazing!!!!

    nevermind i fudged up....time to sleep
  • Zugarific said 1 week ago

    This reminds me of the babe
  • Adaya said 1 week ago

    Adaya's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    Zugarific
    said:
    This reminds me of the babe

    What babe?
  • homey1013 said 1 week ago

    homey1013's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    Adaya
    said:


    Zugarific

    said:
    This reminds me of the babe


    What babe?


    The babe with the power!
  • jdwinfield1 said 1 week ago

    jdwinfield1's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Lee Van Cleef shirt G/B&U
  • dilettante said 1 week ago

    dilettante's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    homey1013
    said:


    Adaya

    said:



    Zugarific


    said:
    This reminds me of the babe



    What babe?



    The babe with the power!

    What power?
  • Bowlfinger said 1 week ago

    Grrr, im broke!!...want Labyrinth shirt!
  • raditz669 said 1 week ago

    How many votes does this need to come back?
  • lkwagner said 1 week ago


    dilettante
    said:


    homey1013

    said:



    Adaya


    said:




    Zugarific



    said:
    This reminds me of the babe




    What babe?




    The babe with the power!


    What power?

    Power of Voodoo
  • Ramriel said 1 week ago

    Ramriel's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    lkwagner
    said:


    dilettante

    said:



    homey1013


    said:




    Adaya



    said:





    Zugarific




    said:
    This reminds me of the babe





    What babe?





    The babe with the power!



    What power?


    Power of Voodoo

    Who do?
  • bg_elene said 1 week ago

    bg_elene's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    Ramriel
    said:


    lkwagner

    said:



    dilettante


    said:




    homey1013



    said:





    Adaya




    said:






    Zugarific





    said:
    This reminds me of the babe






    What babe?






    The babe with the power!




    What power?



    Power of Voodoo


    Who do?

    You do!
  • noisyturtle said 1 week ago

    noisyturtle's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    bg_elene
    said:


    Ramriel

    said:



    lkwagner


    said:




    dilettante



    said:





    homey1013




    said:






    Adaya





    said:







    Zugarific






    said:
    This reminds me of the babe







    What babe?







    The babe with the power!





    What power?




    Power of Voodoo



    Who do?


    You do!

    Is this just fantasy?
  • sarsippius said 1 week ago


    bg_elene
    said:


    Ramriel

    said:



    lkwagner


    said:




    dilettante



    said:





    homey1013




    said:






    Adaya





    said:







    Zugarific






    said:
    This reminds me of the babe







    What babe?







    The babe with the power!





    What power?




    Power of Voodoo



    Who do?


    You do!

    Do what?
  • thatgirltam said 1 week ago

    Ohhhh eeemmmm geeeeeee!!! This is AMAZING!! A definite must have in Royal blue please!! Can't wait to get mine! 😍😍
  • hawk8578 said 1 week ago


    sarsippius
    said:


    bg_elene

    said:



    Ramriel


    said:




    lkwagner



    said:





    dilettante




    said:






    homey1013





    said:







    Adaya






    said:








    Zugarific







    said:
    This reminds me of the babe








    What babe?








    The babe with the power!






    What power?





    Power of Voodoo




    Who do?



    You do!


    Do what?

    Remind me of the babe!
  • Skjutsbol said 1 week ago

    Skjutsbol's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    hawk8578 said:

    sarsippius
    said:


    bg_elene

    said:



    Ramriel


    said:




    lkwagner



    said:





    dilettante




    said:






    homey1013





    said:







    Adaya






    said:








    Zugarific







    said:
    This reminds me of the babe








    What babe?








    The babe with the power!






    What power?





    Power of Voodoo




    Who do?



    You do!


    Do what?

    Remind me of the babe!

    Dance Magic Dance!
  • Picklepea said 1 week ago

    Picklepea's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    An absolute instabuy T-Shirt for me!! Can't wait for this to arrive in the UK! :D x
  • lilwoodb said 1 week ago

    Hey, a singlefury today! I love all the twofuries I've seen lately, but Teefury, it'd be nice if you took a break and did more singlefuries like these. I like looking at sideart, twitter pics, and (although not on today) the interviews with the artist, and I don't get to see any of that stuff with twofuries. So, that's all, and thanks!

    Oh, and love the Labyrinth design! This guy's my favorite character ^_^
  • Pony_br said 1 week ago

    Pony_br's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I NEED the mad man shirt
  • D2Diamond said 1 week ago

    D2Diamond's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • Social badges
      10/26/13

    Skjutsbol
    said:
    hawk8578 said:


    sarsippius

    said:



    bg_elene


    said:




    Ramriel



    said:





    lkwagner




    said:






    dilettante





    said:







    homey1013






    said:








    Adaya







    said:









    Zugarific








    said:
    This reminds me of the babe









    What babe?









    The babe with the power!







    What power?






    Power of Voodoo





    Who do?




    You do!



    Do what?


    Remind me of the babe!

    Dance Magic Dance!


    I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry...
  • jedistardust said 1 week ago

    jedistardust's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    D2Diamond
    said:


    Skjutsbol

    said:
    hawk8578 said:



    sarsippius


    said:




    bg_elene



    said:





    Ramriel




    said:






    lkwagner





    said:







    dilettante






    said:








    homey1013







    said:









    Adaya








    said:










    Zugarific









    said:
    This reminds me of the babe










    What babe?










    The babe with the power!








    What power?







    Power of Voodoo






    Who do?





    You do!




    Do what?



    Remind me of the babe!

    Dance Magic Dance!



    I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry...


    What could I do?
  • MRender said 1 week ago

    MRender's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Social badges
      10/26/13
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    jedistardust
    said:


    D2Diamond

    said:



    Skjutsbol


    said:
    hawk8578 said:




    sarsippius



    said:





    bg_elene




    said:






    Ramriel





    said:







    lkwagner






    said:








    dilettante







    said:









    homey1013








    said:










    Adaya









    said:











    Zugarific










    said:
    This reminds me of the babe











    What babe?











    The babe with the power!









    What power?








    Power of Voodoo







    Who do?






    You do!





    Do what?




    Remind me of the babe!

    Dance Magic Dance!




    I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry...



    What could I do?

    My baby's love had gone and left my baby blue nobody knew
  • Load More Comments