image image image image
Narf Punk

22 Comments

image zipper

1399510642_GetDucky_1.jpg1399510651_Daftformers_1.jpg1399510659_DaftYinYang_1.jpg1399510674_DaftNuts_1.jpg
And for those looking to just take over the world:1399502192_NarfVader_1.jpg -

Teevil

  • FreeUranium said 11 weeks ago

    PINKY AND THE BRAIN. great work by the artist. Really bringing back the childhood
  • nerfturbo said 11 weeks ago

    Thanks for bringing back "Get Ducky"
    I've been wanting that shirt.
  • vhuynh said 11 weeks ago

    vhuynh's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    NARF!
  • Tamashino said 11 weeks ago

    wow this is cleaver! love it!
  • mrb1021 said 11 weeks ago

    Great design. I wish I was a daft punk fan I'd but it. I just wanna say I posted a complaint in the comments the other day about this site and the c.s. team, specifically Savannah, has been nothing but great to me to help figure out the issue and resolve it. I love these guys and tee fury keep it up! And when I'm poor and homeless at least I'll 500 tee shirts haha!
  • snowfire said 11 weeks ago

    Really nice design, I'm not into Daft Punk but I hope all that the fans will enjoy the shirt. Hope it sells very well for the artist, love that it features Pinky and The Brain!
  • WalkingGlenn said 11 weeks ago


    nerfturbo
    said:
    Thanks for bringing back "Get Ducky"

    I've been wanting that shirt.


    My brother just said the same thing. Just ordered it.
  • Mariskaas13 said 11 weeks ago

    Love pinky and the brain, daftpunk not so much so i'll pass. Still great design, it'll probably do great:D
    And i finally got my grabbag shirts, and perfect timing teefury to include a spiderman shirt :D i am super happy :D
  • bluefish said 11 weeks ago

    Great design! Happy to see something a little out of (what has become) the ordinary.
  • zellmo said 11 weeks ago

    1393955399_Comment_removed_01.jpg

    You can read the rules here.
  • GrayJ said 11 weeks ago


    zellmo
    said:
    Cool t shirt but its not new, this ones been gloating on red bubble for some time now

    Yep, just like almost every other shirt on here.. Good luck getting it for $11 on there though.
  • gremlinworks said 11 weeks ago

    gremlinworks's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I thought designs were restricted to six colors...

    I see black, white, pink(tail),light gray,dark gray,red,yellow,green,orange,and blue.

    Even if the two gray tones are considered variants of black it's still eight colors.

    What am I missing?
  • dothefreddy said 11 weeks ago

    dothefreddy's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Love Pinky and the Brain, Daft Punk not so much so I'm gonna have to pass on this one.
  • image zipper

    tomkurzanski said 10 weeks ago

    tomkurzanski's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13

    gremlinworks
    said:
    I thought designs were restricted to six colors...

    I see black, white, pink(tail),light gray,dark gray,red,yellow,green,orange,and blue.

    Even if the two gray tones are considered variants of black it's still eight colors.

    What am I missing?
    Those "additional" colors are actually created with a process called halftoning. For example - the pink is actually small dots (or lines) of red over white.
  • herchea said 10 weeks ago

    Now I got the Pinky and the Brain theme stuck in my head.
  • image zipper

    SavvyFury said 10 weeks ago


    mrb1021
    said:
    Great design. I wish I was a daft punk fan I'd but it. I just wanna say I posted a complaint in the comments the other day about this site and the c.s. team, specifically Savannah, has been nothing but great to me to help figure out the issue and resolve it. I love these guys and tee fury keep it up! And when I'm poor and homeless at least I'll 500 tee shirts haha!


    Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help! ^_^
  • GrantCameron said 10 weeks ago

    Always loved Pinky and the Brain this is a must buy for me. Kudos to the artist. Well done sir.
  • nerfturbo said 10 weeks ago

    I want to purchase 3 shirts from the gallery today 2 I have already chosen (Get Ducky and Flesh Wound). I'm forcing myself to only order 3, not 4, 3. 5 is right out...
    My dilemma is that the 2 I'm choosing from for my 3rd shirt are both awesome.
    I need your help Furians
    Both are designs from one of my favorites harebrained
    1. Barf's Space Balls
    2. Bat Country

    Please help me pick, and "buy both of them" doesn't help me out. I will get them both eventually.

    Thoughts?
  • ClevaGurl said 10 weeks ago

    ClevaGurl's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • Social badges
      10/26/13
    • Social - Twitter
      10/26/13
    • Social badges
      10/26/13
    • Like-Like
      10/26/13

    nerfturbo
    said:
    I want to purchase 3 shirts from the gallery today 2 I have already chosen (Get Ducky and Flesh Wound). I'm forcing myself to only order 3, not 4, 3. 5 is right out...

    My dilemma is that the 2 I'm choosing from for my 3rd shirt are both awesome.

    I need your help Furians

    Both are designs from one of my favorites harebrained

    1. Barf's Space Balls

    2. Bat Country

    Please help me pick, and "buy both of them" doesn't help me out. I will get them both eventually.

    Thoughts?


    Barf's Space Balls for sure! That's one of my favorites. ^_^ There's not enough really great Spaceballs designs out there.
  • Gengar64 said 10 weeks ago

    MAGIKARP PLEASE !!!!
  • nerfturbo said 10 weeks ago

    @ClevaGurl
    Thanks for the input. I'm leaning towards "Barf's Space Balls," mostly because I'm already getting one black shirt. It's tough. I really like them both