image image image image
Retro Gamer Heart

39 Comments

image zipper

1387501557_TF_childsplay.jpg -

Teevil

  • meganfury said 16 weeks ago

    meganfury's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Absolutely love it!!
  • tiggrrrrr75 said 16 weeks ago

    very nicely done... pops nicely against the royal blue!
  • lalalisah said 16 weeks ago

    lalalisah's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Omg u guys are killing me!!! I want this bad!!!! How many. Shirts can one person possibly need!?!! Baaaaaah p
  • Certfiable said 16 weeks ago

    The $3 Saints Row IV DLC went 100% to Child's Play.
    How much goes from this shirt to Child's Play?

    I'd have happily bought this if:

    1: Christmas hadn't drained me near broke.
    2: Steam Sale hadn't finished the job.
    3: If you gave advance notice on this.

    I love the tee, and gave to CP via Saints Row IV, but would buy this too if you'd planned better!
  • xenomachina said 16 weeks ago

    I cannot resist any shirt with a Commodore 64 on it...

    I recognize almost every system on here, except for a couple of the hand-helds. What's the one above the C64 and the other one below the Genesis controller?
  • GrayJ said 16 weeks ago


    xenomachina
    said:
    I cannot resist any shirt with a Commodore 64 on it...


    I recognize almost every system on here, except for a couple of the hand-helds. What's the one above the C64 and the other one below the Genesis controller?


    Above the C64 looks like a Game Gear, and below the Genesis controller looks like a Game Boy Pocket to me.
  • shaz1969 said 16 weeks ago

    shaz1969's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    how many $ from this tshirt is donated to child's play ??
  • KingOfOoo83 said 16 weeks ago

    KingOfOoo83's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    GrayJ
    said:


    xenomachina

    said:
    I cannot resist any shirt with a Commodore 64 on it...



    I recognize almost every system on here, except for a couple of the hand-helds. What's the one above the C64 and the other one below the Genesis controller?



    Above the C64 looks like a Game Gear, and below the Genesis controller looks like a Game Boy Pocket to me.


    The top handheld I believe is a Neo Geo Pocket. The one below the Genesis controller is a Game Boy Micro.
  • BraddyJ said 16 weeks ago

    BraddyJ's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Love it. Bought.
  • grousseau said 16 weeks ago

    grousseau's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    My favorite Geek just had a total nerdgasim. So INSTABUY!
  • niko2595 said 16 weeks ago

    Amazing shirt and the fact the it supports an amazing charity is an added bonus. I can't wait to wear it.
  • blueleader said 16 weeks ago

    blueleader's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Interesting shirt, but... It has a Nintendo 64 but no PlayStation? I'd consider a PlayStation more "retro" than an N64... The shirt just feels like it's missing something without the PS1.
  • alyssajayne said 16 weeks ago

    alyssajayne's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    Certfiable
    said:
    The $3 Saints Row IV DLC went 100% to Child's Play.

    How much goes from this shirt to Child's Play?


    I'd have happily bought this if:


    1: Christmas hadn't drained me near broke.

    2: Steam Sale hadn't finished the job.

    3: If you gave advance notice on this.


    I love the tee, and gave to CP via Saints Row IV, but would buy this too if you'd planned better!


    Two dollars, I'm pretty sure - one dollar from TeeFury and one dollar from the artist for every shirt sold. And as much as I'd like to agree, it's pretty rare for a shirt to be announced far in advance (if at all) so I don't think they've planned poorly - it's just an unfortunate time of year for many financially. You could always just donate some money directly if you want to though, of course! :)
  • Mystacina said 16 weeks ago

    Love it! Great chairity. Purchased 2. One for me and one for my fiancé. Even if you're not giving 100% to chairty, at least you're giving something and something is better than nothing in my book. ♥♥
  • Lyka said 16 weeks ago

    Lyka's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Commodore 64
  • PITAchic said 16 weeks ago

    PITAchic's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I'm a little tapped out this Christmas, so I'm going to be down to the wire considering buying this for at least the hubby, but I had to comment to say how freaking gorgeous this design is. And the glow is tipping the scales considerably...
  • Dreweyes said 16 weeks ago

    Dreweyes's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Social badges
      10/26/13
    • Like-Like
      10/26/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    Thanks everybody! ♥
  • Sutehuani said 16 weeks ago

    Sutehuani's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Love Love Love! Awesome design and totally digging the red glow!

    Always awesome to help out a cause :)
  • skilljim said 16 weeks ago

    skilljim's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Im ashamed that the Dreamcast isnt on there since its the best console ever madr, but what the heck, the design is amazing and the florescent ink sounds interesting! Bought!
  • weasley said 16 weeks ago

    weasley's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    I love this print but I can't for my life wear blue (even though it looks super awesome on the Royal blue background). And the grey looks kind of dull. Debating on getting one anyway and color it purple.. Hm.
  • pi_master said 16 weeks ago

    I see a Commodore 64 (8-bit), Atari 2600 (8-bit), NES (first Nintendo) (8-bit), Super Nintendo (16-bit), Sega Genesis (16-bit), Nintendo 64 (64-bit), and several GameBoy types.

    I'm very confused as to why the Sony Playstation (32-bit) wasn't included, as it is more "old school" than its competitor the Nintendo 64 *AND* actually outsold it. This oversight would keep me from buying the shirt. (The Sega Saturn (32-bit) would also be in that generation, but wasn't as popular in the USA and I don't think I ever saw one.)

    The next generation (128-bit) would include Sony Playstation 2, Microsoft XBox, Nintendo GameCube, and Sega Dreamcast (which didn't last long). The following generation would include XBox 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo Wii.

    For more info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(first_generation)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(second_generation)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(third_generation)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(fourth_generation)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(fifth_generation)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(sixth_generation)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(seventh_generation)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(eighth_generation)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_games
  • tailz said 16 weeks ago

    tailz's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13

    pi_master
    said:
    I see a Commodore 64 (8-bit), Atari 2600 (8-bit), NES (first Nintendo) (8-bit), Super Nintendo (16-bit), Sega Genesis (16-bit), Nintendo 64 (64-bit), and several GameBoy types.


    I'm very confused as to why the Sony Playstation (32-bit) wasn't included, as it is more "old school" than its competitor the Nintendo 64 *AND* actually outsold it. This oversight would keep me from buying the shirt. (The Sega Saturn (32-bit) would also be in that generation, but wasn't as popular in the USA and I don't think I ever saw one.) ...


    Dear pi_master:

    This shirt wasn't made to be a technical visual representation of the best selling consoles to ever grace our homes, it was meant as an homage to retro gaming in general, and was made from Drew Wise's life perspective. The PlayStation may have been released sooner and may have outsold the N64 but that doesn't mean it holds a special place in Drew's heart. And heart is absolutely what this design is all about. Thank you for the dissection of gaming consoles by individual generation, and it's cool if the lack of a PS keeps you from buying this shirt (because that is your life perspective). But you must realize these tee-shirt designs are artistic expressions, not exhaustive diagrams destined for the archives of the Encyclopedia Britannica.
  • Steelb11 said 16 weeks ago

    Steelb11's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Its art bud. Its how the artist represents his history of gaming. It is in no way factual canon in the timeline of gaming history. Its a great design and im definitely purchasing it as I am a retro gaming collector. Plus proceeds go to childs play. Its a win/win situation.
  • Fallwei said 16 weeks ago


    Certfiable
    said:
    The $3 Saints Row IV DLC went 100% to Child's Play.

    How much goes from this shirt to Child's Play?


    I'd have happily bought this if:


    1: Christmas hadn't drained me near broke.

    2: Steam Sale hadn't finished the job.

    3: If you gave advance notice on this.


    I love the tee, and gave to CP via Saints Row IV, but would buy this too if you'd planned better!


    If teefury had planned better....? Maybe manage your finances a little better. Teefury isn't going to change their MO for broke folks.
  • Load More Comments