image image image image
PokeMaster

88 Comments

image zipper

1386372238_XY-Promo_gymbadges.jpgHere's how to get your own set of 4 Gym Badge Pins:
Find Legendary Monster X and Legendary Monster Y in the Gallery for $11!

Purchase any two of the four qualifying tees today to receive the new set of badges. They will be added to your order automatically during the shipping process - they will not be visible in your shopping cart or on your confirmation email.

If you would also like to purchase the original set of badges you can add those to your order on the next page where you see the extra goodies. Those will show up in your cart and on your confirmation email!

If you're having any trouble placing an order, or if you have other questions, please contact us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you as fast as possible! -

Teevil

  • IDlOT said 18 weeks ago

    Wait 4 shirts? What is going on lol
  • NiskPatter said 18 weeks ago

    So many shirts! I don't know what to do myself....but I must complete my gym badge set!
  • torriet said 18 weeks ago

    torriet's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I'm planning to get both of today's shirts. How do I add the first set of badges at checkout? I didn't see them with the other extras.
  • stephiieskel said 18 weeks ago

    That Trainer shirt, you've broken me down Teefury....
  • Family4ever said 18 weeks ago

    Family4ever's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Woah! 4 shirts! Epic!
  • CheshireKit said 18 weeks ago

    CheshireKit's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Your site bugged out while I was ordering and I didn't get your order confirmation, just the email from paypal that said you're taking my money.
  • Destoroyah said 18 weeks ago

    4 shirts? DANG! My wallet can't take this :[.
  • JenG said 18 weeks ago

    JenG's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Hi everyone, I'm buying a couple of these for a pokefreak however I'm a Pokenoob. What's the difference between a master and a trainer, and what's considered better? Thank you in advance for any and all replies!
  • stephiieskel said 18 weeks ago


    JenG
    said:
    Hi everyone, I'm buying a couple of these for a pokefreak however I'm a Pokenoob. What's the difference between a master and a trainer, and what's considered better? Thank you in advance for any and all replies!


    A trainer, is a beginner in the game/show who basically is training their pokemon while on their adventure, they fight others, and battle in gyms for badges. Whileas a master is pretty pro, has all their badges, and basically is complete in their pokemon journey :) Better is up to the person, but I guess master would be "better" and more impressive! Hope that somewhat helps. And hope your special someone getting this loves it!
  • NycBlackout said 18 weeks ago

    NycBlackout's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Take it this won't arrive by christmas if I order huh
  • Cody said 18 weeks ago

    So much want! The only thing I don't really like is that Ash's hat is on the design...I'm much more a fan of the games than the anime. But, it's something I can accept. And of course, I have to complete my gym badge collection!
  • rith said 18 weeks ago

    rith's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    JenG
    said:
    Hi everyone, I'm buying a couple of these for a pokefreak however I'm a Pokenoob. What's the difference between a master and a trainer, and what's considered better? Thank you in advance for any and all replies!

    Both are totally awesome! Like stephiieskel said, Master is like an accomplished trainer that's done it all - catch the pokemon, gotten all the badges, defeated the league.
    But your Pokefreak friends will love both!
  • BanJAKD1 said 18 weeks ago

    Should the free badges be included\visible in the cart prior to purchase?
  • JoSuits said 18 weeks ago


    torriet
    said:
    I'm planning to get both of today's shirts. How do I add the first set of badges at checkout? I didn't see them with the other extras.


    The first half was with the 'companions' Tshirts. You had to buy the 'Yellow Companion' Tshirt with either the Red, Blue or Green Companions shirts. That passed quite a few weeks ago. I don't know how you would even go about getting them anymore.
  • lux0rd1 said 18 weeks ago


    JoSuits
    said:


    torriet

    said:
    I'm planning to get both of today's shirts. How do I add the first set of badges at checkout? I didn't see them with the other extras.



    The first half was with the 'companions' Tshirts. You had to buy the 'Yellow Companion' Tshirt with either the Red, Blue or Green Companions shirts. That passed quite a few weeks ago. I don't know how you would even go about getting them anymore.


    It actually mentions in todays description you can add them at the cart.
  • JoSuits said 18 weeks ago

    Can i just double check that if i buy both the Poketrainer and Pokemaster Tshirts that i dont need to include the Gen X and Y shirts in order to get the badges.
    Is that right?
  • JoSuits said 18 weeks ago


    lux0rd1
    said:


    JoSuits

    said:



    torriet


    said:
    I'm planning to get both of today's shirts. How do I add the first set of badges at checkout? I didn't see them with the other extras.




    The first half was with the 'companions' Tshirts. You had to buy the 'Yellow Companion' Tshirt with either the Red, Blue or Green Companions shirts. That passed quite a few weeks ago. I don't know how you would even go about getting them anymore.



    It actually mentions in todays description you can add them at the cart.


    Oh well there you go. Yay
  • lux0rd1 said 18 weeks ago


    CheshireKit
    said:
    Your site bugged out while I was ordering and I didn't get your order confirmation, just the email from paypal that said you're taking my money.


    Same thing happened to me. It's still showing as2 things in my cart with it going around saying "processing" but not actually finishing and I get message from paypal saying I'd been charged. WTF!?
  • BanJAKD1 said 18 weeks ago

    Also, forgive me for my ignorance. But can you buy the two featured "Master", and "Trainer" shirts and be eligible to recieve the new set of badges free with purchase?
  • JammieJam said 18 weeks ago

    How long does it take to receive an email confirmation? PayPal has send mean one confirming I paid...
  • lux0rd1 said 18 weeks ago


    BanJAKD1
    said:
    Also, forgive me for my ignorance. But can you buy the two featured "Master", and "Trainer" shirts and be eligible to recieve the new set of badges free with purchase?


    Yes. any 2 of the 4 shirts (even same shirt in 2 colours) is elegible for the badges
  • lux0rd1 said 18 weeks ago


    JammieJam
    said:
    How long does it take to receive an email confirmation? PayPal has send mean one confirming I paid...


    Seems to be happening to several of us. Hope Teefury comes and starts talking soon.
  • JammieJam said 18 weeks ago


    lux0rd1
    said:


    JammieJam

    said:
    How long does it take to receive an email confirmation? PayPal has send mean one confirming I paid...



    Seems to be happening to several of us. Hope Teefury comes and starts talking soon.


    Okay, because I was getting worried. I just discovered this site and fell in love with the featured designs.
  • johnxcore said 18 weeks ago

    johnxcore's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    So, would I still get the badges if I were to get a Legendary Monster X/Y and a Trainer/Master shirt?
  • Load More Comments