image image
Pokewarts

9 Comments

image zipper

Check out more favorites like these from the Gallery!
1402683919_RedCompanion_1.jpg1402683712_MinionsHaveThePhoneBox_1.jpg<br
-

Teevil

  • FreakyFoly said 40 weeks ago

    This design is GREAT, tho I don't like the royal blue as the single colour available for reprint. Shame :/
  • noonespuppet said 38 weeks ago

    noonespuppet's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    FreakyFoly
    said:
    This design is GREAT, tho I don't like the royal blue as the single colour available for reprint. Shame :/

    I was thinking the same thing! It would've been an insta-buy for me if it was on black or dark chocolate... I'm still up in the air on this print now. :/
  • rking1745 said 37 weeks ago

    noonespuppet said:

    FreakyFoly
    said:
    This design is GREAT, tho I don't like the royal blue as the single colour available for reprint. Shame :/

    I was thinking the same thing! It would've been an insta-buy for me if it was on black or dark chocolate... I'm still up in the air on this print now. :/

    Yea exactly, like a dark navy, that woulda been sweet
  • ShaShaBinks said 37 weeks ago


    rking1745
    said:
    noonespuppet said:

    FreakyFoly
    said:
    This design is GREAT, tho I don't like the royal blue as the single colour available for reprint. Shame :/

    I was thinking the same thing! It would've been an insta-buy for me if it was on black or dark chocolate... I'm still up in the air on this print now. :/


    Yea exactly, like a dark navy, that woulda been sweet


    Another color please! I would insta-buy if there was another.
  • zshift said 36 weeks ago

    How is Hufflepuff not Jigglypuff!? They were the perfect match!
  • kissedbyfire said 33 weeks ago

    i love this! but i wouldn't buy it in that color
  • Candielette said 24 weeks ago


    ShaShaBinks
    said:


    rking1745

    said:
    noonespuppet said:

    FreakyFoly
    said:
    This design is GREAT, tho I don't like the royal blue as the single colour available for reprint. Shame :/

    I was thinking the same thing! It would've been an insta-buy for me if it was on black or dark chocolate... I'm still up in the air on this print now. :/



    Yea exactly, like a dark navy, that woulda been sweet



    Another color please! I would insta-buy if there was another.


    http://teeturtle.com/collections/potters1/products/pokewarts

    Its in black.
  • Zelow said 3 days ago

    I love the design, but all of the colors feel off by too much. I also have to agree with most other people and say I think it would have been better on a black tee. As for the actual logo I honestly thought my monitor was starting to go out by how off colored it felt.