image image image image
Dog of the Military

123 Comments

image zipper

Which design do you like best? Reblog your favorite on Tumblr and tell the world! -

Teevil

  • DarthTod said 56 weeks ago

    DarthTod's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Wow. Epic Snoopy design.
  • SylarNight said 56 weeks ago

    SylarNight's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Fullmetal was an instabuy for me. the sound I made was inhuman when I saw it. Love love love, and would love to see more anime themed shirts!
  • Monstercloud said 56 weeks ago

    Monstercloud's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    I'm sure someone is going to ask..

    The right tee is from the anime "Full Metal Alchemist". The main character, "Edward Alric" hates to be called small, or any other comment that (in)directly points out his height.
  • Noah21 said 56 weeks ago

    Noah21's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    I WANT SNOOPY
  • SylarNight said 56 weeks ago

    SylarNight's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13

    DarthTod
    said:
    Wow. Epic Snoopy design.

    I did not even realize it was meant to be snoopy.... lol
  • SylarNight said 56 weeks ago

    SylarNight's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13

    MonsterFluffySpam
    said:
    I'm sure someone is going to ask..


    The right tee is from the anime "Full Metal Alchemist". The main character, "Edward Alric" hates to be called small, or any other comment that (in)directly points out his height.


    Ed is the bomb (though Roy will forever be my favorite character). This shirt works great for me, since I'm short lol!
  • thrashingale said 56 weeks ago

    thrashingale's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    First off that Snoopy design is just amazing!! Unfortunately I think I would much rather have it as a print, rather than on a t-shirt.

    Really considering getting the Dog of the Military design... but the question is, on which color?!
  • Prystauk said 56 weeks ago

    Prystauk's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • Like-Like
      10/26/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Both designs are cool - but the WWI Flying Ace is OUTRAGEOUS! Exceptional work. Congratulations, and much success, to both artists.
  • BrianHuntley said 56 weeks ago

    BrianHuntley's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    I think I'll be wearing Snoopy soon!
  • Doinstuffman said 56 weeks ago

    As much as I'd love to buy the Snoopy one, I can't buy any more shirts for a while. But it's way better than the other one.
  • Mads_Abba said 56 weeks ago

    Oh my gosh that Fullmetal shirt is the reason I wish I had money.
  • thrashingale said 56 weeks ago

    thrashingale's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    ohai.jpg

    Don't make accusations on TeeFury. An uncredited, undated art piece is not proof of anything. If you believe you do have proof, contact [email protected] You can read the rules here.
  • ULYXX said 56 weeks ago


    thrashingale
    said:
    First off that Snoopy design is just amazing!! Unfortunately I think I would much rather have it as a print, rather than on a t-shirt.


    Really considering getting the Dog of the Military design... but the question is, on which color?!


    Get what ever color you dont have. They're all matching in color schemes and you couldnt go wrong with any of them. I also agree, I think the snoopy design would make a great poster and I think Woodstock would have made a great addition to help identify Snoopy off the bat vs me reading the title to understand the theme.
  • esboman said 56 weeks ago

    esboman's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    The colors were so hard to pick between that I got both. The blue remind me of the state uniforms and the red accents the indignation. They both work!
  • SugaBear said 56 weeks ago

    SugaBear's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    There need to be more fullmetal alchemist shirts this shirt is great!!
  • AkikoDiedra said 56 weeks ago

    AkikoDiedra's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    If that's Snoopy, where's Woodstock?
  • xtraag said 56 weeks ago

    xtraag's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    I really like both, congrats to both artists! Couple of problems for the FMA shirt, black or red? The red is obvious, but it looks excellent on the black . . . I hate to nit pick, but shouldn't his left rear leg be automail too? I love the design, but having a hard time with that detail . . . most likely getting it anyway cause it's so cool and FMA . . .
  • ChristalFir3 said 56 weeks ago

    ChristalFir3's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Had to correct this since it is my fav anime but his name is Edward Elric not Alric.
  • xtraag said 56 weeks ago

    xtraag's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    AkikoDiedra
    said:
    If that's Snoopy, where's Woodstock?

    I don't think Woodstock was in his WWI day dreams.
  • LiniPens said 56 weeks ago

    LiniPens's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    xtraag
    said:
    I really like both, congrats to both artists! Couple of problems for the FMA shirt, black or red? The red is obvious, but it looks excellent on the black . . . I hate to nit pick, but shouldn't his left rear leg be automail too? I love the design, but having a hard time with that detail . . . most likely getting it anyway cause it's so cool and FMA . . .


    Those are my two problems with it as well! At first I was really, really excited, but, the more I looked at it, I'm less certain.

    Mostly because of that leg. BUT IT'S SO CUTE. Blarg. I'll sleep on it first, I suppose.
  • CrimsonBrian said 56 weeks ago

    CrimsonBrian's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Snoopy is gonna get those Krauts! :)
  • karatekid86 said 56 weeks ago

    karatekid86's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    SylarNight
    said:
    Fullmetal was an instabuy for me. the sound I made was inhuman when I saw it. Love love love, and would love to see more anime themed shirts!


    I pretty much did the same. :D I'm pretty sure I annoyed my neighbors.... FMA was the quickest instabuy for me since I found teefury a couple years ago.
  • dquintana47 said 56 weeks ago

    But is that a MashedPotato of Elric and Star Fox?
  • xtraag said 56 weeks ago

    xtraag's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    dquintana47
    said:
    But is that a MashedPotato of Elric and Star Fox?

    I don't think so. It looks more like a Corgi than a fox, but I'm just guessing.
  • Load More Comments