image image
Goldilock's Hunting Supplies

99 Comments

image zipper

1349916655_teefury-promogoldilocks.jpg -

Teevil

  • wjansen said 92 weeks ago

    wjansen's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Funny and disturbing at the same time.....
  • gogators12 said 92 weeks ago

    gogators12's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Honestly....I love this.
  • MrWThompson said 92 weeks ago

    MrWThompson's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Tempting.......... The Cookie Monster on the side would be an Auto-buy!
  • jewjewbinks said 92 weeks ago

    jewjewbinks's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Love that mcPrime one. even better than the one that was printed maybe a month ago. this is great too! keep it up, and print that marty mcprime one for me
  • DwizzyKG5 said 92 weeks ago

    DwizzyKG5's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    That marty mcprime shirt needs to be printed! Specifically a red t-shirt.
  • DwizzyKG5 said 92 weeks ago

    DwizzyKG5's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13

    MrWThompson
    said:
    Tempting.......... The Cookie Monster on the side would be an Auto-buy!


    Yes I agree!
  • Gurbachen said 92 weeks ago

    Gurbachen's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I really like this design but do you think guys could wear it?
  • DwizzyKG5 said 92 weeks ago

    DwizzyKG5's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13

    Gurbachen
    said:
    I really like this design but do you think guys could wear it?


    Yea I think this is a females only shirt
  • thenewkait said 92 weeks ago

    thenewkait's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I like it. But not an instabuy let me sleep on it.
  • howler79 said 92 weeks ago

    howler79's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    OMG The RABBIT KNIGHT SIDEART MUST BECOME A SHIRT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
  • Beverley said 92 weeks ago

    Beverley's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    This is so great!! It's nice to see a great design that isn't necessarily "geek"
  • GoldenLegend said 92 weeks ago

    GoldenLegend's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    DwizzyKG5
    said:


    Gurbachen

    said:
    I really like this design but do you think guys could wear it?



    Yea I think this is a females only shirt

    Don't be so narrow-minded, of course guys can wear this. I'm a dude and I'll be buying this print.
  • nojfotra said 92 weeks ago

    nojfotra's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    howler79
    said:
    OMG The RABBIT KNIGHT SIDEART MUST BECOME A SHIRT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE


    It already was. check the archive
  • mongirlfrere said 92 weeks ago

    mongirlfrere's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Fantasticness all over the place. Love it.
  • Pantalaimon said 92 weeks ago

    Pantalaimon's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    GoldenLegend
    said:


    DwizzyKG5

    said:



    Gurbachen


    said:
    I really like this design but do you think guys could wear it?




    Yea I think this is a females only shirt


    Don't be so narrow-minded, of course guys can wear this. I'm a dude and I'll be buying this print.


    I totally agree. I can't see any logical reason for a guy not to wear this. Do they just refuse to wear any logos with women on them or with female mascots? This is a parody shirt of a store run by Goldilocks... how does that make it a "female only" shirt?
  • socksy said 92 weeks ago

    socksy's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    To the men out there considering buying this shirt:

    Don't do it! It is a well known fact that any men who wears a shirt depicting a woman will instantly suffer irreversible falling off of his DonkeyKong. The effects are so strong, any male in the vicinity of the shirt-wearer could also suffer emasculation if it is perceived that he approves of said shirt. The only way to avoid second-hand-DonkeyKong-falling-off syndrome is to immediately call the shirt-wearer a homo, smurf, or queer. "Princess" and "sweetheart" are also phrases said to give immunity, but evidence is only anecdotal and therefore, one should stick to more reliable methods. Rememer, safety first. Your DonkeyKong is at stake!


    OR NOT.

    Seriously, guys, it's okay to wear a shirt with a woman on it. It's okay to like stuff associated with women who you think are cool. I'm a girl and I wear Dr. Who shirts from this sight. Is my vagina going to fall out? No. If you think the design of this shirt is awesome, if you like the idea of a kick-ass Goldilocks who knows her way around a rifle, or if you like new takes on classic fairy tales, then wear the shirt! Women are not a disease, it's okay to like them!
  • socksy said 92 weeks ago

    socksy's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Apparently teefury filters DonkeyKong for any mention of male genitals, lol.

    Also, I bought this shirt. I recently took up hunting, so it's fitting!
  • TeeMT said 92 weeks ago

    TeeMT's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    I love bears and think this is clever and funny but I dislike shooting bears in real life so would not wear this :)
  • iceberg214 said 92 weeks ago

    iceberg214's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Anyone else thinking of Fables?
  • Sequence said 92 weeks ago

    Sequence's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    I really like this one. I'm going to think about it but I'm probably going to get it in the morning--if I remember.
  • Jannamark said 92 weeks ago

    Jannamark's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    lol. Really, I laughed out loud and woke a sleeping cat. I'm a bad human. Please make the Cookie Monster side art available.
  • shibily said 92 weeks ago

    shibily's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    DwizzyKG5
    said:


    MrWThompson

    said:
    Tempting.......... The Cookie Monster on the side would be an Auto-buy!



    Yes I agree!

    Me too!
  • Losille said 92 weeks ago

    Losille's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    socksy
    said:
    To the men out there considering buying this shirt:


    Don't do it! It is a well known fact that any men who wears a shirt depicting a woman will instantly suffer irreversible falling off of his DonkeyKong. The effects are so strong, any male in the vicinity of the shirt-wearer could also suffer emasculation if it is perceived that he approves of said shirt. The only way to avoid second-hand-DonkeyKong-falling-off syndrome is to immediately call the shirt-wearer a homo, smurf, or queer. "Princess" and "sweetheart" are also phrases said to give immunity, but evidence is only anecdotal and therefore, one should stick to more reliable methods. Rememer, safety first. Your DonkeyKong is at stake!



    OR NOT.


    Seriously, guys, it's okay to wear a shirt with a woman on it. It's okay to like stuff associated with women who you think are cool. I'm a girl and I wear Dr. Who shirts from this sight. Is my vagina going to fall out? No. If you think the design of this shirt is awesome, if you like the idea of a kick-ass Goldilocks who knows her way around a rifle, or if you like new takes on classic fairy tales, then wear the shirt! Women are not a disease, it's okay to like them!
  • Losille said 92 weeks ago

    Losille's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Wow, my comment went ninja! Anyway, my hero. ^
  • Load More Comments