image image
Engage in Science

114 Comments

image zipper

If you have a TeeFury question, our FAQ probably has your answer :) -

Teevil

  • BrodieIsGod said 67 weeks ago

    BrodieIsGod's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Should have had them all in Science Officer Uniforms. But it's still brilliant!
  • xjulianx89 said 67 weeks ago

    xjulianx89's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Moonrise Kingdom side-art, please!
  • Walba said 67 weeks ago

    Walba's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    rock_zg said: There should be a frequent flier club on teefury. I'm buying tshirts at least once a month... ;)


    I'd vote for that!
  • gimmeshirts said 67 weeks ago

    gimmeshirts's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Nice design. Ill sleep on it. Should've had Giorgio A. Tsoukalo on it :)
  • Conker said 67 weeks ago

    Okami side art plz plz plz
  • rackfocus said 67 weeks ago

    rackfocus's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    Haven't purchased a teefury in months, but bought this one instantly. Awesome. Carl Sagan, BIll Nye, and Neil deGrasse Tyson on my chest.
  • cdon100 said 67 weeks ago

    cdon100's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Wes Anderson side-art please! If it isn't too much trouble of course :)
  • Avernus said 67 weeks ago

    Avernus's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    BrodieIsGod
    said:
    Should have had them all in Science Officer Uniforms. But it's still brilliant!


    I thought the same thing. Would have been perfect with the three of them in Science Officer Uniforms, but I am content with what I see. (Although I do fear for Neil deGrasse Tyson and Carl Sagan's safety in the RedShirts.)
  • bill_i_am said 67 weeks ago

    bill_i_am's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    This is exactly what I've been waiting for.
  • mysticwolf_x said 67 weeks ago

    mysticwolf_x's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    if Michio Kaku was on it with Sulu's uniform I would have bought it instantly. Good idea though.
  • Joekewl227 said 67 weeks ago

    Joekewl227's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    I am of the belief that there should be way more Bill Nye t-shirts in this world than currently exist. Someone should get on that.

    I hope people agree.
  • rackfocus said 67 weeks ago

    rackfocus's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    At first glance, Neil looks like Riker, Sagan like Chekhov, and Nye like Archer.
  • marajade13 said 67 weeks ago

    marajade13's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Lack of blue shirts here is a crime....
    Not to mention lack of *a* female scientist.... Come on... Just one?
  • FromTheAshes said 67 weeks ago

    FromTheAshes's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    Walba
    said:
    rock_zg said: There should be a frequent flier club on teefury. I'm buying tshirts at least once a month... ;)



    I'd vote for that!


    Me too! Like the Sub Stamps & Coffee Cards, where you buy so many you get one free. Or at least a discount. ;-)
    Really there are just Too Many great shirt designs & the price point is so low to begin with, it's hard to resist. I am actually kicking myself I forgot to log back in and buy yesterday's shirt. Even though it was Green Giant, I still would've considered it The Hulk.
  • Fivel said 67 weeks ago

    Fivel's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    LOVE THIS!! And the moonrise kingdom design is adorable.
  • lovelylyssa said 67 weeks ago

    lovelylyssa's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    This would be perfect if the uniforms weren't missing the communicators. :(
  • OmarGawsh said 67 weeks ago

    OmarGawsh's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    MOONRISE KINGDOM SIDE ART PLEASE!
  • WeaponsLeft said 67 weeks ago

    WeaponsLeft's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Pretty slick. I must say I was floored by the Amaterasu side art though. That is beautiful.
  • AkimboJoe said 67 weeks ago

    AkimboJoe's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    Conker
    said:
    Okami side art plz plz plz


    Agreed, wasn't a huge Okami fan or anything but it's a beautiful work of art and a well balanced piece that I'd buy.

    As for this shirt I like it but I think if Neil was on a mission to explore space he might end up telling alien civilizations their planets were too small to be called planets... hohoho, I kid.
  • xtraag said 67 weeks ago

    xtraag's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    FromTheAshes
    said:


    Walba

    said:
    rock_zg said: There should be a frequent flier club on teefury. I'm buying tshirts at least once a month... ;)




    I'd vote for that!



    Me too! Like the Sub Stamps & Coffee Cards, where you buy so many you get one free. Or at least a discount. ;-)

    Really there are just Too Many great shirt designs & the price point is so low to begin with, it's hard to resist. I am actually kicking myself I forgot to log back in and buy yesterday's shirt. Even though it was Green Giant, I still would've considered it The Hulk.


    Seriously! There needs to be a frequent buyer program or something! Come on Teefury, reward us for buying awesome shirts and making this world a better and cooler place!
  • justindbrock said 67 weeks ago

    justindbrock's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    Joekewl227
    said:
    I am of the belief that there should be way more Bill Nye t-shirts in this world than currently exist. Someone should get on that.


    I hope people agree.


    Agreed.
  • ladynomad said 67 weeks ago

    ladynomad's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    FromTheAshes, if you act quickly you can still get it on the After Hours page: http://www.teefury.com/afterhours

    FromTheAshes
    said: I am actually kicking myself I forgot to log back in and buy yesterday's shirt. Even though it was Green Giant, I still would've considered it The Hulk.
  • davidwc09 said 67 weeks ago

    davidwc09's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    This design known as, "Reddit, please buy this shirt."
  • sateva said 66 weeks ago

    sateva's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    xtraag
    said:


    FromTheAshes

    said:



    Walba


    said:
    rock_zg said: There should be a frequent flier club on teefury. I'm buying tshirts at least once a month... ;)





    I'd vote for that!




    Me too! Like the Sub Stamps & Coffee Cards, where you buy so many you get one free. Or at least a discount. ;-)


    Really there are just Too Many great shirt designs & the price point is so low to begin with, it's hard to resist. I am actually kicking myself I forgot to log back in and buy yesterday's shirt. Even though it was Green Giant, I still would've considered it The Hulk.



    Seriously! There needs to be a frequent buyer program or something! Come on Teefury, reward us for buying awesome shirts and making this world a better and cooler place!


    ^^^ This.

    I have over 20 now, even if they gave a small discount for frequent customers this site would be THE BEST daily Tee site out there.

    It's understandable that they don't however. You can't even get a generic cruddy Tee in wall mart for 10$, and this place gives us unique options from awesome artists at an amazing price. Heck, even their shipping charge is about the cost of a coffee or two, and I am all the way in Canada!.

    It would be great to see a frequent customer reward program here, but, I am quite content to shop here with out one.
  • Load More Comments