Back to forum
rss 22 weeks ago
I want to express my need for Tank Tops to be available on Teefury. Enough people asked and we got children sizes added not too long ago. Now it's time for the Tank Top option! This can work for both men and woman I believe.

Just some of the many reasons why we need the Tank Top option:

1. T-shirts are not very good for keeping cool when you live in a climate that is hot, dry or humid. Sometimes you can get those awkward arm pit sweat stains and that is not cool.

2. T-shirts are not as flattering as a Tank Top. While some t-shirts can be tight fitting, you still don't get to show off your gorgeous body as much as you could in a tank top, females especially.

3. Tank Tops require less material and in the long run, should be cheaper and quicker to make than a t-shirt.

4. Tanks are easier to layer with unbuttoned shirts.

There are many more reasons that would help to the cause, but I'm leaving that up to everyone else to debate.

If this were to happen, I'd probably buy more from Teefury.

Please make this happen! I'd be forever grateful, and I'm sure I won't be the only one.
6Comments
    21 weeks ago
    I agree!!! If the majority of t-shirts are going to be dark colors, it would be convenient (for those living in hot, sunny climates) to have a tank top option.

Also, some designs would look better in tank versions than regular t-shirts. Thanks for posting this. I hope tank options are in the near future!!!
    18 weeks ago
    I would love this option. As soon as spring hits all I want to wear is tank tops. But these designs are too cute to pass up. Even if guys don't want the tank top option at least give it to us females.

Get tank tops. smurfs love tank tops.
    18 weeks ago
    RadicalRenay said: I would love this option. As soon as spring hits all I want to wear is tank tops. But these designs are too cute to pass up. Even if guys don't want the tank top option at least give it to us females.

Get tank tops. smurfs love tank tops.

Smurf = B!tche$
    18 weeks ago
    I agree! I love tshirts but sometimes it's more convenient and more stylish to wear tank tops! I already spend most of my money here but would probably spend more if there was a tank top option.
    17 weeks ago
    I would buy teefury shirts WAY more often if there were a tank top option. Absolutely agree.
    17 weeks ago
    I would have expected more hype over this...
    I think it's a great idea.