Back to forum
image zipper
rss 12 weeks ago
Due to the high volume of orders during the Grab Bag sale, order modification and cancellation of Grab Bag orders can be more difficult. Please make sure to double and triple triple check that everything is correct during checkout. Make sure to select the correct size. We cannot swap sizes or designs once an order has been placed. If an order needs to be cancelled, please let us know ASAP.

SPECIAL REQUESTS ARE NOT POSSIBLE. We cannot take requests for specific designs, colors, or genres to include or not include in your order. (Whovians and Non-Whovians alike).

Please note that you need to specify the quantity of shirts at $6 a piece. A "grab bag" does not entail multiple shirts. You select how many shirts you want (up to 12 in each size) from the drop down menu.

As much as we love our long time TeeFurians, the sheer number of orders does not allow us to take purchase history into consideration when fulfilling orders. There's always a slim chance you may receive a shirt you already own.

We encourage interaction and making friends in the TeeFury Trading Post Forum Thread, the Facebook Shirt Exchange, or the Instagram TeeFury Trading Post.

Any trades conducted in these forums/groups/sites are the sole responsibility of the shirt owners and is not officially moderation by us. Please be aware you may receive a design from past quarters due to undelivered items and left over shirt stock.

Due to the quantity of orders, the 3-7 day processing time applies to grab bags. They do not ship out immediately.

Thanks for your understanding and best of luck getting your favorite tees!
20Comments
    12 weeks ago
    Just for clarification, if we purchase a grab bag of 6 shirts in size 2XL, will we receive 6 different or 6 of the same design in that size?

Thanks in advance.
    12 weeks ago
    Your FB post shows no up charge for extended sizes, but my cart shows I'm being charged an extra dollar for each 2xl. Will this be corrected?
  • image zipper
    12 weeks ago
    rmjelinek said: Just for clarification, if we purchase a grab bag of 6 shirts in size 2XL, will we receive 6 different or 6 of the same design in that size?

Thanks in advance.
    If you purchase several shirts in a specific size, you'll receive a random assortment of shirts in that size. We do our very best to keep it random and not of the same design.

k8ekay said: Your FB post shows no up charge for extended sizes, but my cart shows I'm being charged an extra dollar for each 2xl. Will this be corrected?

Sorry about that--! The issue was noted and should be fixed now.
    12 weeks ago
    I didn't get a confirmation email from you guys when I placed my order 12 hours ago. I did however, get one from Paypal saying you got my money. Should I be concerned?
    12 weeks ago
    I ordered 4 and realized I should have ordered more. But I dont want to do a second order and risk getting the same shirts. Anyway around this? Can I modify my order of 4 to 6?
    12 weeks ago
    I tried to order three grab bags and was stuck in a payment loop where it kept taking me from the preliminary checkout page to Paypal and back to the preliminary checkout page again. I gave up after three tries, but I missed the sale. Any time frame for when the next grab bag sale will be?
    9 weeks ago
    I recieved my grab bag today but instead of mens XXXL it was womens XXXL, how do i go about fixing this?
    9 weeks ago
    I just wanted to let you know that i have not received my grab bag. It has been about a month already. I've tracked it and everything. The last day the status shows is on the 29th of January. I even contacted via email(days ago) but no response. I spent over $60+ it'd be a shame if i don't get my order or my money back.
    9 weeks ago
    annskidopoly said: I just wanted to let you know that i have not received my grab bag. It has been about a month already. I've tracked it and everything. The last day the status shows is on the 29th of January. I even contacted via email(days ago) but no response. I spent over $60+ it'd be a shame if i don't get my order or my money back.

It took a while for mine to show up, but they did arrive. Shipping isn't always speedy from TeeFury, but I've always gotten my purchases.
    8 weeks ago
    We just received our selection of 6 grab bag Ts, and got two doubles in the batch, so out of 6 shirts we got 4 styles. Is there anyway to maybe be able to request that you don't fill an order completely if all you're doing is doubling up existing styles to fulfill an order?
    5 weeks ago
    i thought i read an email saying there will be another grab bag coming up this month - is this true? i got my last grab bag and was delighted - my husband was jealous and wants some to lol
    4 weeks ago
    Are these grab bags still available? When I searched for it I didn't find anything that I didn't have to Vote to Bring Back.

I would love to get a grab bag or two.
    4 weeks ago
    RadicalRenay said: Are these grab bags still available? When I searched for it I didn't find anything that I didn't have to Vote to Bring Back.

The last Grab Bag just ended last week. It's just usually up for 24 hours. They extended it for a few hours though.

Hope you can join the next grab bag. Be quick!
    4 weeks ago
    Falyse said:
    RadicalRenay said: Are these grab bags still available? When I searched for it I didn't find anything that I didn't have to Vote to Bring Back.

The last Grab Bag just ended last week. It's just usually up for 24 hours. They extended it for a few hours though.

Hope you can join the next grab bag. Be quick!

Thank you. I hope and I get it next time as well. I was so sad that I just missed one! How often do the grab bags become an option?
    4 weeks ago
    I have sent multiple messages about the Who versus Non-Who grab bag and the fact that, despite checking all the way through checkout, you have mistakenly claimed that I purchased the Who one in two separate orders due to the faulty mobile site. And today I see you have sent them despite my requests for rectification or cancellation. I would like to actually get a response, please, or you will be losing a loyal customer.
    4 weeks ago
    Efarmer said: I have sent multiple messages about the Who versus Non-Who grab bag and the fact that, despite checking all the way through checkout, you have mistakenly claimed that I purchased the Who one in two separate orders due to the faulty mobile site. And today I see you have sent them despite my requests for rectification or cancellation. I would like to actually get a response, please, or you will be losing a loyal customer.

They have forum open for glitches and other things like this.
    3 weeks ago
    If I order them in kid size will the tees be kid appropriate? I don't want my 7 year old wearing a True Detective tee, no matter how much I liked the show.
    3 weeks ago
    Totally confused here!
    Could you please clarify?

Hi there,

could someone please clarify which Tees will be available in this Grab Bag? There are so many possibilities that I am totally confused. :(

Possibilities:
    1. ALL Tees in the Gallery. All of them.

2. Only the Tees from your facebook page "TeeFury Shirts Through January 26th, 2014" (you posted the link in the interview on the right side)

3. Only the Tees from your facebook page "TeeFury Shirts Through March 3rd, 2014" (you posted a big button beneath the interview on the right side)

4. Only the Tees on this Image: (you show it at the top of the currect grab bag offer)
    1395725187_March2014_grab-bag-doublesize-copy.jpg

Help? :(
    1 week ago
    ChangoMalo said: If I order them in kid size will the tees be kid appropriate? I don't want my 7 year old wearing a True Detective tee, no matter how much I liked the show.

Probably not guaranteed. I received the shirts I ordered for my little one today and there was a Hannibal shirt in the mix. A total waste of money...
    1 week ago
    Just got home from a long work week out of town, and was stoked/scared to see my teefury grab bag waiting for me. STOKED won out, as I scored a Rebel and Hallowed Ground shirt. Thank you TeeFury gods!