Hey all,

Tried buying the men's poketrainer shirt in black/medium size and the men's pokemon X shirt in navy/medium size this morning, but when the site was coming back from paypal I got this error: “A successful transaction has already been completed for this token."

The money has been taken from my paypal account and shows up as a completed transaction but I have no confirmation email from teefury or anything, just an email from paypal.

I have emailed them with the details and my paypal transaction ID to see if my order went through since I really want these shirts!!! Has anyone else had a similar problem before????
2Comments
    18 weeks ago
    Yes, I have also not ever received a confirmation email. I was told to check my spam folder. Of course I had checked and checked there.
    You will be told to email [email protected]
    I am awaiting some kind of email contact back. I ordered my shirts on Nov 24. I am in Australia, so I am pretty keen to have them before Christmas.
    A tab with our order history would be so very helpful. I hope they put one in.

18 weeks ago
    Bambette said: Yes, I have also not ever received a confirmation email. I was told to check my spam folder. Of course I had checked and checked there.

You will be told to email [email protected]

I am awaiting some kind of email contact back. I ordered my shirts on Nov 24. I am in Australia, so I am pretty keen to have them before Christmas.

A tab with our order history would be so very helpful. I hope they put one in.

I have had confirmation emails when I have ordered t-shirts from them before, but never had that error. Hope they reply soon! :)