Back to forum
rss 19 weeks ago
Sorry in advance if this is a duplicate thread but I did not find anything using the Forum search.

Here is my suggestion for the site:
Please make an Order History tab for orders that are linked to your Teefury. Something similar to any other online store eg) Ebay, Amazon or even Futureshop would suffice. I recently made 2 orders for which I have accidentally deleted the emails that contained the order numbers. No recovery possible as it directly deleted them and did not just moved them to the trash.

I tried the order inquiry but without a valid order number which is required to check order status even when logged in (redundant) I doubt I will be able to get anywhere...
6Comments
  • image zipper
    19 weeks ago
    Hi s0ul3ss - If you've lost your order numbers, you can email ser[email protected] and they'll find that information for you.
    19 weeks ago
    to enhance on this; or feature request if you will;
    a way to add in order numbers to your account if you had purchased while logged out.

*btw* the CAPTCHA I have to type right now...pure awesomness..
    18 weeks ago
    Emailing them means waiting 1-3 days for a response...essentially same thing as waiting for shipping notification email...

All I am requesting is a crude table of items ordered, date of order and order number and maybe status of order which is accessed on the account.

Such a "Feature" is common on any other online store/site. I for one am shocked that TeeFury doesn't have such a system in place already.
    18 weeks ago
    I agree, a tab would be a good thing to have. I did not get a confirmation email with an order in it. However the transaction did go through my paypal.
    I have emailled and it has been 3 days.
    18 weeks ago
    I would love to be able to look at my past purchase history, similar to Woot, to be able to view all the past designs I purchased. I've bought a lot of shirts on this site, it's nice to be able to look back and make sure you don't get too many duplicate references, though on the flipside it's also nice to order shirts/designs that complement each other or fill in a gap.
    16 weeks ago
    I agree with the above. I've ordered several shirts and try to remember the names of them but my memory isn't what it used to be...