Back to forum
rss 32 weeks ago
Sorry if this has already been addressed. I did some searching but didn't find anything. I love that there are youth sizes now, since a lot of the shirts that come up aren't so great for me, but perfect for my sons.

However, is there any reason there are no youth sizes for the older shirts that are for sale in the gallery? Given that we vote on which to bring back, I'd imagine they're not just unsold overstock? There are some of those that I'd love to get for my kids, so maybe it's a missed opportunity there? I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)
3Comments
    15 weeks ago
    Yes. Where are the youth sizes in the shirts once they are not the shirt of the day??? I bought my kiddo the Anna Tardis shirt the other day and he at least 100 times a day asks me for the Elsa one too but it's no longer available in a kids size. WHY???? There are soooooooo many I would love to get him but if not the deal of the day I can't??? Whats up with that? Seriously.
    12 weeks ago
    YOUTH SIZES IN OLDER SHIRTS IE TOTORO AND STAR WARS.. Also a search by size would be a great help too....
    Cheers
    YOUTH SIZES PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11 weeks ago
    Ageed! Youth sizes on older shirts please!!!