Back to forum
rss 18 weeks ago
What's the last day we can order a shirt and be guaranteed shipping by Christmas?

Thanks!
12Comments
    18 weeks ago
    I think that day was back in November. Teefury is incredibly slow with its shipping times.
  • image zipper
    18 weeks ago
    Aupps said: I think that day was back in November. Teefury is incredibly slow with its shipping times.

Domestic orders of today's Naughty or Nice design will arrive before Christmas.
    18 weeks ago
    I have absolutely no problem with Teefury's shipping times. I think they're very reasonable.

Teevil: Does that mean that any shirts after Naughty or Nice may not get here by Christmas? I'm sure you don't want to tie yourself down to a specific date, so if you can't answer, I understand.
    18 weeks ago
    I am hoping my shirts get here for Christmas. I ordered them November 24.
    I am in Australia.

Looking forward to getting them. :)
    17 weeks ago
    I think 5 weeks is unreasonable. Hopefully my newest order arrives before xmas since I ordered it relatively early.
    17 weeks ago
    I got a response on their facebook page. I was told if my shirts do not arrive by Jan 1 to contact them. I am now not hopeful of them arriving monday or tuesday in time for Christmas. *sigh*
    16 weeks ago
    I think it's a bit ridiculous, it takes way too long to get the shirts I order & I live an hour and a half away from their building... :(
    16 weeks ago
    Ordered mine on Dec 5, it was received by UPS for processing on the 16th, and then sat in some black hole between CA and FL from the 17th to the 24th. It reappeared in the tracking system on the 24th and will probably arrive 12/26 or 27. Shipping charge was cheap and it's good thing this wasn't a gift but it's a Christmas-themed t-shirt. I'm going to wait a year to wear it? Good grief!
    16 weeks ago
    I received my shirts about 2pm on Christmas eve. Just cutting it fine. But of course by that late stage, I had spent more $ to ensure that there were other presents to unwrap.
    15 weeks ago
    Ordered 2 Christmas themed shirts on Dec 4 & 5. Tee Fury shipped them December 15 & 16 (Taking the 7 business days to process seriously). January 3 - Still no t-shirts. I'm bothered by the fact that if you have Christmas themed shirts in early December why can you not provide expedited shipping, even at an extra cost.
    15 weeks ago
    I ordered 3 shirts on the 11th of December, they didn't ship until Dec 23rd and the delivery was just pushed back again from Jan 3rd to Jan 8th.... First time ordering and I'm not very impressed.
    14 weeks ago
    This is getting ridiculous. I also ordered a Christmas themed shirt on Dec 5... its now Jan 6 and I have not received my shirt. I'm pretty disappointed. It was my first time ordering from Teefury and I don't think I will be ordering from this site ever again.