Back to forum
rss 23 weeks ago
Hello!

I am in the process of designing a t-shirt and it has a well-known character silhouette on it. I want to know if it is easily recognizable to his fans.

So, can anyone guess who this is?

photo Silhouette_zpse62e6545.jpg
6Comments
    23 weeks ago
    I feel like I should know who it is, but I can't quite figure it out. Maybe I'm too sleepy for this.
    23 weeks ago
    Spike?
    22 weeks ago
    It's Spike!! I am 100x a million for a Spike design, but the way its colored makes it hard to tell who it is. I am a die hard Buffy fan and a James Marsters fan girl, other wise I wouldn't have been able to tell.

Try going for more color. Red, black, and grey or white would be a great color combo for a Spike design.
    22 weeks ago
    Even if you keep it one color, try some half toning and get more facial detail. Might try freehanding some facial features to give it a little more clarity.
    21 weeks ago
    I knew it was Spike right away! But I agree with a bit more detail in the face. ;)
    20 weeks ago
    it took me about 5 seconds, but I got that it was spike, I personally like it the way it is, i feel like it would pique people's curiosity and would thus be a good conversation starter