Back to forum
image zipper
rss 24 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:
- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
147Comments
    23 weeks ago
    Ender's Game?
    I'm already disappointed because you didn't publish an EG tee, and the movie's out now.
    23 weeks ago
    A Megan Laura Rory to complement the Amy design -- Last Centurian or, better, the Boy Who Waited. There's a big hole there now.
    23 weeks ago
    A new Hunger Games tee inspired by Catching Fire in honor of the second movie realese this month!
    23 weeks ago
    Anything Hunger Games.
    23 weeks ago
    Something I would like to see is a Howl's Moving Castle inspired t-shirt. I love studio ghibli and it's my favorite movie.
    23 weeks ago
    Unisex v necks and long sleeve shirts. It's getting cold!
    23 weeks ago
    An attack on Titan shirt.
    23 weeks ago
    someone make a moogle shirt 0.o
    23 weeks ago
    Ewoks cartoon
    Labyrinth
    Dr Slump
    Sliders
    V
    23 weeks ago
    I want more Game of thrones tees please!
    23 weeks ago
    Totoro
    23 weeks ago
    Megaman
    Protoman
    Attack on Titan
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Yugioh
    23 weeks ago
    I would love to see some Danny Phantom or Kingdom Hearts designs (I'll have to try and do some myself as well)
    23 weeks ago
    Captain Jack Harkness please :D
    23 weeks ago
    Some funny Sherlock or Harry Potter shirts. I would definitely buy those!
    23 weeks ago
    How about a Twofury of Megan Lara and Karen Hallion's Labyrinth designs? They have some amazing Jareth and Sarah designs.
    23 weeks ago
    women's v-neck shirts available please!!
    23 weeks ago
    I'm always keen to see Final Fantasy shirts. I'd love one that has characters from multiple games in an epic collage style.
    23 weeks ago
    The Edge Chronicles
    23 weeks ago
    I would like to see tee-fury make a rating system for trades. I am not asking them to take any responsibility or anything, but to create a ranking system for people to know that they are trust worthy people. For instance, two people discuss a trade on a discussion board then they trade. If both parties are satisfied with the trade, tee-fury can record the success to other teefurians. If something goes wrong, penalize both parties to show there were issues, in order to remove those penalties they must come into an agreement with each other till they are both satisfied. I am sure you guys can come up with a better system. I am currently to worried to trade with people because the system does not really keep itself updated enough and there is no way to really see if someone has already scammed fellow teefurains.

Thanks
    MercGoose
    23 weeks ago
    Sailor moon or anything with kitties :3
    23 weeks ago
    Can the Trading Post thread be broken into two (Womens and Mens)? It would make it a lot easier to find people to trade with.
    23 weeks ago
    Definitely some BBC Merlin shirts.
    23 weeks ago
    Overall, I would love to see more X-Files and FFIX in any month.

This month, I'd definitely buy a Catching Fire shirt to wear to the premier and a Hobbit shirt for The Desolation of Smaug. :D
    23 weeks ago
    Definitely some enders game tees would be insta-buy tees for me. Or futurama =]
  • Load More Comments