Back to forum
rss 25 weeks ago
I've submitted a few designs to teefury over the past few months but nothing has been accepted. I figured the best way to get a design printed is to make a design that people want to see. Anyway, I've got three ideas I wanted to share and get some feedback on.

The first design I'm working on now and is a mash-up of Sherlock and Batman. It's a parody of the first comic book appearance of Robin and features Watson jumping through a screen Sherlock is holding. For a better idea of what it looks like "robin first appearance" in google images.

The next design is a Star Wars/Legend of Zelda mash-up featuring Link and Zelda posing with the master sword in the iconic pose from the Star Wars film poster.

My last design idea is a My Little Pony/Legend of Zelda mash-up with link riding a MLP version of Epona while holding his sword. Similar to a pic from Twilight Princess.

Of course, these are just some of the ideas that I have, but what about you guys? What would you like to see? I've included a like to my devientart page so you can see some of the designs I've submitted and to get a feel for my style. The link is here: http://thechinskey.deviantart.com/

Well thanks for reading this post and be sure to leave a comment below. Who knows maybe one of your suggestions might get turned into a shirt.

0Comments