Back to forum
rss 258 weeks ago
Does anybody have any idea how many shirts actually get sold every day? Any idea at all?
12Comments
    258 weeks ago
    You can check your packing slip- it will say "X out of Y", Y is the number of shirts they sold.

The average seems to be a little over 100.
    258 weeks ago
    Super cool, thank you very much.
    258 weeks ago
    I don't know if that is the case. One shirt I ordered according to the packing slip was out of 53 or something and another was out of 1500 so I don't know.
    258 weeks ago
    Did you order the "ZOMBAMA BRAINS" shirt? That's the one print that had sales that exceeded 1000. Otherwise, 100 is the average per print.
    258 weeks ago
    Does anyone know whether the above # out of # theory had been confirmed?

I saved the receipts from the last 2 of my past featured shirts, and the #s on the invoices were not the same (or even close) to the # of shirts that I had sold. On my last one (House) the #'s on the receipts were several hundred higher than the $ I got paid.
    So I think that the #s at the bottom of the page may not be accurate...
    258 weeks ago
    Yeah, I don't think that's true at all. And while I'm not comfortable discussing averages specifically, I will say that I think 100 is a bit outdated- our average is constantly rising as the site grows.
    258 weeks ago
    Ice - I think that was on the forest demon shirt and the 53 or whatever was on Fragile that Olechka designed.
    258 weeks ago
    ask Olechka.

wakka wakka! (inside jokey)
    258 weeks ago
    Not sure if its supposed to be a secret or not My design yesterday sold just over 250.
    258 weeks ago
    Good one, jimi :)

My shirt sales ranged between about 50 and 500.
    Artists were asked not to give out the #s in the beginning but now I don't think they mind :)
    258 weeks ago
    I really hope Fragile didn't sell just around 50. That is too bad if that is true. It my favorite shirt from Tfury.
    258 weeks ago
    WonderBunny - yep, that was my worst-selling tee out of the 4 that were featured. It wasn't my strongest design, but I also think that the color "sand" is not very popular.