Back to forum
rss 40 weeks ago
Okay, forgive me if this is obvious to all of you. I'm a newbie to working here. Also, I apologize if this has been asked before.

I've been trying to upload an image to Teefury but every time I try to get it within the guidelines nothing quite works. The guidelines I'm reading are as follows

MUST be 640 pixel wide jpg, gif or png no more than 800 pixels tall and under 500kb.
No transparencies.

However, I'm also dealing with the following

Designs are limited to 6 colors, front chest location with a maximum size of 12 x 16 inches. Avoid using the garment color as an element of your design (for multi-color options).

My problem is that I cannot seem to make it large enough to see and be printed AND keep it under 500kb of data. I'm obviously doing something wrong but I'm not sure what. If someone could help me out or explain where I'm messing up that would be wonderful. Thank you.
2Comments
  • image zipper
    40 weeks ago
    Your artwork should be 12x16 inches because that's the size TeeFury will need if your design is selected to print.

But while we're just evaluating the artwork, we want a smaller version- 640x800 pixels. So save a small version to upload, and if your art is selected we'll ask for the larger one :)
    40 weeks ago
    Thank you very much for the explanation. I appreciate it.