Back to forum
rss 27 weeks ago
This is my very first graphic drawing so I would lovee some feedback, if you like it, what I could improve on etc, thank you!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b48ad0a2086e85e97305515c68fd7acc/tumblr_muhaodJtNo1szi93so1_1280.jpg

btw I have no idea how to actually post a pic on a forum... so there is a link.
6Comments
    26 weeks ago
    I'm going to say nay for now but I think it could be a yay at some point. I like the beetlejuice connection and I got it pretty quick. I feel like the drawing could perhaps be tightened up a bit more. Right now everything is kind of soft and squiggly and while that works for the snake perhaps some contrast with the lines in the chair being more angular would work
    26 weeks ago
    Thank you I really appreciate your feedback, Yeah its a lot different doing this whole graphic art thing but I can't wait until I get more comfortable! thank you! back to practicing!
    26 weeks ago
    You're welcome. If you'd be willing to take a look at my design idea when you get some time I'd appreciate it.
    26 weeks ago
    yeah of course
    26 weeks ago
    It would be cool to see more Beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!
    26 weeks ago
    yeah I know! Hopefully when I get better I can submit more stuff like this so people can get their hands on it. I like the design I just have to learn to fix it up, tweak it and perfect it!