Back to forum
image zipper
rss 28 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
117Comments
    28 weeks ago
    I would like some Shaun/Hot Fuzz/World's End tshirt e.g. TeoZed's Shaun/Tintin mash up.
    Also:
    -Stargate
    -PJO/HoO (The new book will be out soon :)
    -Star Trek (still wondering what happend to that design that vanished from the gallery)
    -something Lovecarft related
    28 weeks ago
    Dr Slump
    Labyrinth
    Young Justice
    Sliders
    V
    28 weeks ago
    I know it's next month but I think Teefury should do something special for Doctor Who's 50th something like competition, free give aways etc and stuff.
    28 weeks ago
    The walking dead
    Godfather
    burn notice
    Batman
    James Bond

I've never seen something with Barney Stinson or a general HIMYM T-Shirt here.

Big Bang Theory
    Indiana Jones
    Jurassic Park
    Die Hard
    Sherlock Holmes

Something with Charlie Harper? ;)
    28 weeks ago
    Definitely some seasonal Halloween stuff. But also maybe some more various cartoon reference tees.
    28 weeks ago
    I know I posted this in September's suggestions but I thought I'd add it again here.

I'd love you to print the "Nightmare King" teeshirt by Do0omcat currently available at your sister site, plus the glow in the dark "Shrodinger's cat alive/dead" and "Masks" T shirts (which I already own as a non-glow version) plus the Dark Night tee by Ramyb which I missed first time around (I have ticked it in the gallery to try and bring it back but thought I'd mention it here). I'd order off your sister site but the postage is prohibitively high compared with yours so it's never going to happen :o)
  • image zipper
    28 weeks ago
    angel2loveu said: I know I posted this in September's suggestions but I thought I'd add it again here.

I'd love you to print the "Nightmare King" teeshirt by Do0omcat currently available at your sister site, plus the glow in the dark "Shrodinger's cat alive/dead" and "Masks" T shirts (which I already own as a non-glow version) plus the Dark Night tee by Ramyb which I missed first time around (I have ticked it in the gallery to try and bring it back but thought I'd mention it here). I'd order off your sister site but the postage is prohibitively high compared with yours so it's never going to happen :o)

Just to be clear, TeeFury does not have a sister site :) The site you're referring to is not affiliated with TeeFury, we've just printed some designs by the artist who runs it.
    28 weeks ago
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    28 weeks ago
    I would like to see more stuff with Hannibal.
    As for being the october month, I think it could be nice to have something related to Buffy :)
    28 weeks ago
    Ohh and also themes related to Kubrick :)
    28 weeks ago
    Adventure Time!
    28 weeks ago
    I am a steampunk so always love a good picture of anything robotic, clockwork and of course the geek in me likes spaceships, rayguns and the like.
    I brought the robot totoro. It looks great, its winter...who wouldnt want to glow in the dark!
    28 weeks ago
    American Apparel as a premium option please?

I get it that it'd cost a little more, and that it can't be the standard option. But can a limited run of each design be printed on AA, and be appear at the bottom of the dropdown menu with a +2$ next to it?

I have decided against buying several great t-shirt designs from here simply because ALstyle doesn't fit me well, and AA's lighter-weight fabric is better for hot days here in LA.
    28 weeks ago
    Disney, animated films, more Disney
    Once Upon A time
    Rugrats
    Kim Possible
    Sandman (the comic by Gaiman which is pretty perfect for Halloween)
    Sherlock Holmes ( because, of course)
    28 weeks ago
    The ONLY thing I want to see is you putting 'Sploosh' by Megan Lara into your Gallery shop thingy so I can buy it again!!!!! I had it but got bleach on it and as you make the BEST tees, I can't bring myself to buy it from another shirt site. C'mon!!!! Archer (and specifically Pam) FTW!!!!

Seriously though..I am begging you. m(_ _)m and if that doesn't sway you...

I have a gun...and I will find you *goes all Liam Neeson on yo' ass*
    w( ̄_ ̄;w ¬o( ̄- ̄メ)
    28 weeks ago
    You should maybe do a reprint of hunger games shirts in the beginning of November in honor of the next installment coming out on the 22nd.
    28 weeks ago
    I really need My Neighbor Peanut to be available in youth size!!!!
    28 weeks ago
    I would absolutetly love:
    Kim Possible
    Futurama
    Hunger Games (especially with the movie coming out soon!)
    Sherlock Holmes in general (Not necessarily just Sherlock)
    How I Met Your Mother
    Big Bang Theory
    Fairy Tail
    Anything Asimov would also be fabulous!
    28 weeks ago
    Star Wars cross doctor who.
    Yoda In the tardis?

Obi wan with a sonic screwdriver?

Yoda lifting the tardis with the force out of the swamps of degoba?

R2D2, C3PO, Dalek, cyber man?
    28 weeks ago
    maybe some thing Sandman or TNG ...Ray Bradbury? John Steinbeck? or some cyber punk stuff along the Niel Stephenson or William Gibson lines
    28 weeks ago
    I think Ginger Snaps deserves an October shirt. Let's branch out a bit here.
    28 weeks ago
    Ok...
    Ginger Snaps
    Lost Boys
    The Cube
    The Last Unicorn
    Dark Crystal
    Legend
    Also, I feel like Iron Monkey should have a shirt.
    28 weeks ago
    I'd love to see:
    Shakespeare!!! (common! There's so many interesting things that can be played around with!)
    Hunger Games
    Disney
    Fairy Tales

And I've love it if the Studio Ghibli and Game of Thrones
    continues! GIMME MOOOAR!! :D
    28 weeks ago
    Could we possibly see a Princess Bride/LOTR MashedPotato of:

- Miracle Max/Tom Bombadil saying something along the lines of "Only mostly dead!"
    28 weeks ago
    I would love any of the following:
    Supernatural
    Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
    Sherlock
    Firefly
    Game of Thrones
    maybe something Poe related? It is October after all!
  • Load More Comments