Back to forum
rss 29 weeks ago
when Jack of hearts (http://www.teefury.com/gallery/2560/Captain_Jack_of_Hearts/) was up I ordered the whole set (9, 10, 11, and Jack) I saw the promo order the others and get a set of four cards:

"Here's how to get your own deck of 4 cards!

1) Buy today's Captain Jack of Hearts shirt
AND
2) Add any of these playing card shirt designs to your cart:
9th of Hearts | 10th of Hearts | 11th of Hearts"

well I received my order today, got all four shirts but no cards, what's going on here and is it just me that didn't get the cards?
4Comments
    28 weeks ago
    I received the shirts this week as well, but there were no cards in my package. I have emailed TeeFury but received no response yet. I know my brother also ordered a set of these shirts too, but his package hasn't arrived yet to compare. I hope they are coming separately, but there's been no communication on that at all.
  • image zipper
    28 weeks ago
    AWAgentX- please email [email protected] and we will look into this!
    28 weeks ago
    Got my package yesterday and though I was really happy with the shirts (my first order) I was also disappointed that there were no promised cards. Especially because this was a gift. I did send an email to [email protected] so lets see what happens.
    28 weeks ago
    I just emailed them as well. Got my package yesterday with 2 shirts -- and no cards. I feel sorry for kcplomin, I'd would have loved to receive the cards as a gift.

Glad to see I'm not the only one missing them.