Back to forum
rss 42 weeks ago
Ordered on the 9th. Got an email about printing issues then nothing. Emailed support but never got a reply.

If these shirts aren't happening I'd like to get a refund. At the last a response to the status would be nice.
25Comments
  • image zipper
    42 weeks ago
    Very sorry about the delay, rmdfilm, but we can guarantee that the shirt is happening and you will receive your order. Expect a response from Customer Service soon :)
    42 weeks ago
    I was just wondering about this myself. Sent a message the @teefury Twitter account with no response. Excited for my Fringe t-shirt too.
  • image zipper
    42 weeks ago
    Update: We're planning to start shipping the X-Agents tees this Saturday! We had to sacrifice speed this time for the high quality print we wanted, but we're sure that you'll love the shirt when it arrives :)
    42 weeks ago
    Glad I found this post....was just going to follow up.. answered without having to bug.
    42 weeks ago
    So, did these ship out on Saturday?
  • image zipper
    42 weeks ago
    jl89360 said: So, did these ship out on Saturday?

If you don't have the shipping confirmation email yet, expect it very soon!
    42 weeks ago
    Got it, Teevil. Thank you!
    42 weeks ago
    Im still waiting on mine >:(
    Its been 20 days so far
    42 weeks ago
    ok just got it today!

nice, very nice....
    41 weeks ago
    Got my shirt today, 2 days before the tracking's arrival date. VERY high quality and well worth the wait. Thanks, Tee Fury!
    41 weeks ago
    I haven't even received a shipping notification yet.
  • image zipper
    41 weeks ago
    gimmeshirts said: I haven't even received a shipping notification yet.

I would suggest emailing [email protected]
    41 weeks ago
    Teevil said:
    gimmeshirts said: I haven't even received a shipping notification yet.

I would suggest emailing [email protected]

Okay. I sent an email.Ill give it another day but after that Im going through Paypal.
    40 weeks ago
    I finally got mine today but the printing is all messed up on it :(
  • image zipper
    40 weeks ago
    oakmist said: I finally got mine today but the printing is all messed up on it :(

Please email [email protected]
    40 weeks ago
    I haven't received my t-shirts yet. Just curious how long it usually takes to receive them? I live in Canada but I didn't receive any tracking info so I have no idea when they'll arrive.
  • image zipper
    40 weeks ago
    syombraya said: I haven't received my t-shirts yet. Just curious how long it usually takes to receive them? I live in Canada but I didn't receive any tracking info so I have no idea when they'll arrive.

Shipping times are dependent on the shipping option you selected at checkout, and Canadian shipping specifically can sometimes take a bit longer. But please email [email protected] if you're worried about your order and we can check our records :)
    39 weeks ago
    I haven't received a shipping notification or a shirt, am also in Canada. I know roughly how long the shipping will take but if I don't know if/when my shirt has shipped it makes it kinda hard to estimate that...
  • image zipper
    39 weeks ago
    Aevalin said: I haven't received a shipping notification or a shirt, am also in Canada. I know roughly how long the shipping will take but if I don't know if/when my shirt has shipped it makes it kinda hard to estimate that...

Please email [email protected], we'll check our records.
    39 weeks ago
    Teevil said:
    Aevalin said: I haven't received a shipping notification or a shirt, am also in Canada. I know roughly how long the shipping will take but if I don't know if/when my shirt has shipped it makes it kinda hard to estimate that...

Please email [email protected], we'll check our records.

I did yesterday, haven't received a reply.
    39 weeks ago
    And still no reply from the [email protected] address.
    39 weeks ago
    I just got mine today,

it seemed way smaller then the hannibal one i got a couple weeks ago, so i measured them, and the xfiles one is like 2 inches shorter at the button and the sleeves and collar are tiny
    they are both mediums.

did you change your shirts you're using?
  • image zipper
    39 weeks ago
    neonavery said: I just got mine today,

it seemed way smaller then the hannibal one i got a couple weeks ago, so i measured them, and the xfiles one is like 2 inches shorter at the button and the sleeves and collar are tiny

they are both mediums.

did you change your shirts you're using?

I'd suggest emailing [email protected] There can be some minor variations in sizing, but that sounds like an outlier.
    39 weeks ago
    Hurray! It arrived unannounced yesterday afternoon! Love it!
    39 weeks ago
    My shirt arrived yesterday and it was worth the wait. The shirt is perfect and the print is amazing.

I contacted support after reading here awhile ago and they were very helpful in telling me when my tee left for shipping and apologized for the inconvenience.

I will also add they could not tell me where my shirt was as UPS does not provide a tracking number for international orders but to contact them again if i had not received my shirt by the 26/10. Although im glad i did not have to send another email to support i can imagine they would have been just as helpful if i did not receive my shirt by that date.

Keep up the work Teefury!