Back to forum
rss 271 weeks ago
12Comments
    271 weeks ago
    I was wondering if anyone had experiences with shirts shrinking more than once!

271 weeks ago
    Nope, never happened to me. Shirts from teefury has only shrink once on the initial wash. After that, it hasn't occurred again.
    271 weeks ago
    It hasn't happened to me either, but then again... the washer/dryer here in my dorm shrink the shirts to their max (or so it seems), so they can't really shrink again.
    271 weeks ago
    I thought Teefury shirts were pre-shrunk? They fit me perfectly so I've never experimented with shrinking them.
    271 weeks ago
    i think they show the expected shrinkage on the size chart
    271 weeks ago
    I've never had a teefury shirt shrink on me.
    271 weeks ago
    This might be a silly question but.. clothing only shrinks in the dryer correct?
    271 weeks ago
    Both washer and dryer can shrink your clothes, but the hot air seems to shrink them more than hot water.
    271 weeks ago
    most 100% cotton t-shirts will shrink at least a little bit after the awesome wash/dry even when they claim to be "pre-shrunk". To get the least shrinkage, you have to hang dry your shirt.
    271 weeks ago
    in my last post: awesome = awesome

my mind was somewhere else
    271 weeks ago
    oooohhhhhhhhhhh cant say awesome. lolz
    265 weeks ago
    I've never had trouble with shrinkage.
    Oh... TSHIRTS.
    Well.. First off, wash them in Cold water and when dryin' them...
    Dry them on some light setting.
    I wash all my T's together inside out in cold water [maybe only 16 at a time even] and dry them on knit/delicate. Hang them all on thick, plastic hangers. I'm a freak about keeping my tees quality.

Well. I'm just a freak.