Back to forum
rss 32 weeks ago
i just ordered the my little shadowfax t-shirt and when i clicked to place the order the page stopped loading and i was forced to refresh the page. i didn't get to the confirmation page and am currently waiting for an email. i did check my bank statement and they did charge me for the shirt. will i expect an email soon?
11Comments
  • image zipper
    32 weeks ago
    The order confirmation email typically is sent right away, so it may be in your Spam folder. If it's not there, you can email [email protected]
    32 weeks ago
    I had a similar issue today. When I refreshed the page I was redirected to the webpage for the shirt and informed that I needed to select at least 1 size before continuing to checkout. Thinking I had made a mistake I re-selected the size and checked out again. The same thing happened. This time I checked my email before trying it again to find that I have now ordered 2 shirts.
    When I tried to email [email protected] from the link in one of the confirmation emails, I got the response:
    Technical details of permanent failure: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain teefury.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c02::1a].
    It also had some other techy mumbo jumbo.

I just sent my issue through the "Contact Us" link under the Help but it says it could take up to 72 hours to respond so now I wait.
    32 weeks ago
    I had the same issue yesterday - ended up trying 7 times, then got 7 confirmations arrived. I've tried to get hold of them under the "contact us" link, but so far no joy.
    32 weeks ago
    Just heard back form TeeFury and they canceled my extra order hopefully they will get back to you soon Steve626.
    19 weeks ago
    I also did not receive a confirmation email. I cannot even see where there is any order history on my profile either.
    I ordered shirts on Nov 24. The paypal transaction definitely went through.
  • image zipper
    19 weeks ago
    Bambette said: I also did not receive a confirmation email. I cannot even see where there is any order history on my profile either.

Please check your spam folder, as order confirmation emails can sometimes end up there. If you don't see it, you can email [email protected] and we'll check our records.
    18 weeks ago
    Of course I checked.
    I have emailed too. It has been a couple of days.
    18 weeks ago
    Had the same problem. Placed an order on Dec 11, went through PayPal, transaction went through, hit my card. Checked my e-mail AND my spam folder, no confirmation e-mail. E-mailed service@teefury, no response, no confirmation e-mail.
    18 weeks ago
    Same here. Nothing. I have emailed service@teefury twice now.
    I have heard nothing. Yes, I have checked my spam and junk folder. I check several times a day.
    This is disappointing to say the least.
    17 weeks ago
    I got a response from posting on their facebook page.
    Doesn't instill much hope when they say that if my shirts are not received by Jan1 to contact them. I ordered early and am relying on these for Christmas. I am now not hopeful.
    17 weeks ago
    Bambette said: I also did not receive a confirmation email. I cannot even see where there is any order history on my profile either.

I am in the same boat as you, no confirmation but transaction went through. I was hoping to get this for christmas as well.