Back to forum
image zipper
rss 33 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
95Comments
    33 weeks ago
    Hi Teefury, I'll suggest again, maybe you could offer the current woman's shirt and a relaxed option

This might cut down on the bellyaching about sizing. That way those of us who love the current tee can stay happy and people wanting a larger running tee can stop complaining.
    33 weeks ago
    Phineas & Ferb
    Dr Slump
    Labyrinth
    V
    33 weeks ago
    I just wanted your opinion on something guys. Do you think black and gray portraits would be something people from teefury would like to wear? Talking about some characters from different movie or tv-series ofc.
    33 weeks ago
    Really would love to see a Sailor Moon tee.
    33 weeks ago
    This was suggested a while ago by someone else. But i am dieing to see a tee with the winchesters fighting cthulhu!
    33 weeks ago
    Jem
    She-Ra
    Rainbow Brite
    Gummie Bears
    The Get Along Gang
    So, in other words, the shows from my childhood!
    33 weeks ago
    Darkwing Duck
    33 weeks ago
    Perhaps offer Hoodies with the designs?

I would buy a few of these designs on a hoodie more-so than a t-shirt.
    32 weeks ago
    Would be nice if you would bring back these three in a "T(hr)ee Fury" or something.

http://www.teefury.com/gallery/1957/Pocket_Monster/
    http://www.teefury.com/gallery/2232/Pocket_Monster_2/
    http://www.teefury.com/gallery/2233/Pocket_Monster_3/

Dunno if you would do something like that but since there's an Two Fury once in a while I figured why the heck not?
    And Three Fury even fits the original name better :P
    32 weeks ago
    Everyone wants the wall GoT's shirt, whi not bring it back?

Also, 18 is a little steep for the gallery. Though I really want several shirts, the price is holding me back.
    32 weeks ago
    amorshc said: Perhaps offer Hoodies with the designs?

I would buy a few of these designs on a hoodie more-so than a t-shirt.

Would love a hoodie option.
    32 weeks ago
    I love the gallery, but I also think $18 is too much. When you tack on the extra for larger sizes, it puts it beyond what I'm comfortable paying for a t-shirt.

I'm wondering if maybe a compromise might be dropping them down to the daily price if you're purchasing the daily shirt, to incentivize multiple purchases. Alternatively, if we're leaving them up as is, I would pay $13 (making that $15 with the upsizing).
    32 weeks ago
    Hi guys!

I was thinking the other day a Last Avatar/Dr. Who mash-up would be awesome! Maybe something like Korra dressed as the 12th Doctor, Aang dressed as the 11th, etc? Or Aang dressed as the 12th Doctor and Katara dressed as Rose? Whatcha think?
    32 weeks ago
    Fatal Frame
    32 weeks ago
    I would really love to see some Mad Men, The Office, Downton Abbey, Bones, Harry Potter and Pitch Perfect.
    32 weeks ago
    belila said: Hi guys!

I was thinking the other day a Last Avatar/Dr. Who mash-up would be awesome! Maybe something like Korra dressed as the 12th Doctor, Aang dressed as the 11th, etc? Or Aang dressed as the 12th Doctor and Katara dressed as Rose? Whatcha think?

Please excuse, was dealing with next to no sleep earlier and what I MEANT to say was Korra dressed as the 11th, Aang dressed as the 10th and Katara dressed as Rose, etc! Sorry bout that! *slinks off stage left*
    32 weeks ago
    I would love to see a Supernatural/ Harry Dresden mash up of
    Uncle Bob, the skull in a trucker hat, preferably saying "Idjit"
    32 weeks ago
    Buffy
    Angel
    Dollhouse
    Wonderfalls
    Torchwood
    Lost Boys
    Anything Vampire
    32 weeks ago
    I still really want a Fringe shirt. I like the "Walter's Sweet Shoppe" design in the gallery, and I've seen plenty of other creative designs that you could probably print.
    32 weeks ago
    Ohh the playing card style, but with captain jack!!! Please print this!!

(link to Capt Jack of Hearts by WinterArtwork removed)
  • image zipper
    32 weeks ago
    Rules Reminder: Please don't link to other stores on TeeFury :) Title and artist name is enough for us to go by if you're making a specific suggestion.
    32 weeks ago
    More Ren and Stimpy shirts!
    32 weeks ago
    Once Upon a Time lends itself to some great images
    32 weeks ago
    A Big Trouble in Little China shirt would be awesome.
    32 weeks ago
    Hi TeeFury, I really would like to see a Yakuza (Ryu ga Gotoku) design on a shirt, preferably something with Kazuma Kiryu and/or Goro Majima. I'd also like the back of the shirt to have Kazuma or Majima's back tattoo. You could also incorporate some of the fictitious items from the game into the design, like Stamina Spark, Toughness ZZ, or beating people with bicycles :D Thank you!
  • Load More Comments