Back to forum
rss 36 weeks ago
What do you think of this selection?

10Comments
    35 weeks ago
    I'm not a fan of any of the references here.

But these are proper art by an artist with some skillz.

You'll go far.

:)
    35 weeks ago
    Love love love and would buy all the pony and pokemons!!! People like you are the reason I own a million teefury tees lol
    35 weeks ago
    Thank you both for your encouraging words and support! :-)
    35 weeks ago
    Love all your artwork but I would definitely buy the Ice King one. Is that him on the Iron Throne?
    23 weeks ago
    carson_l said: Love all your artwork but I would definitely buy the Ice King one. Is that him on the Iron Throne?

It is carson! :-) And iron throne made of ice with all of the weapons from the adventure time show.
    22 weeks ago
    The quackin design is hilariously excellent!! I think all your designs are pretty darn good (in this post & the other one with your apple jacks, astro iron boy design. I would buy any of these as tees.
    22 weeks ago
    I think your designs are great! I release the quakin, the family guy/ adventure time, and the ice king of thrones. All these designs were very thought out.
    22 weeks ago
    Oh my god! I love the Electric Pokémon/Flash mash-up! I would DEFINITELY buy that shirt!

Not a fan of the other mash-ups besides the Pokémon ones, but they are great quality!
    21 weeks ago
    All of these shirts look amazing, would buy a few of these!
    20 weeks ago
    lets just say of all these designs i would totally buy 6 of them. i love how you did the pokemon and mlp ones.