Back to forum
image zipper
rss 37 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
119Comments
    37 weeks ago
    How about some Wheel of Time? Scrubs? More Dark Tower? Samurai Pizza Cats? Earthworm Jim? Calvin and Hobbes (non MashedPotatoes)? Saga or Savage Dragon (from Image Comics)? More X-Files? Gizmo? All I can think/dream of atm. :)
    37 weeks ago
    I've been thinking something along the lines of a Game of Thrones/Video Game mash up where the "Iron Throne" is made out of iconic video game swords (ie FluffySpam's Buster Sword from Final Fantasy 7, Link's Master Sword, Halo's Plasma Sword, Soul Edge/Soul Calibur from Soul Calibur) instead of basic swords. And it would, most obviously, be called "Throne of Games" :)
    37 weeks ago
    not quite sure where "FluffySpam's" came from in that comment, when I had originally written "Clouds" o.o
    36 weeks ago
    It would be wonderful to see a Sailor Moon tee seeing as it is the 20th anniversary of the series. And if needed to be mashed with anything, something Disney would suffice. :)
    36 weeks ago
    I would love to see some Hulk shirts!

Also, I think it would be great to do some Jurassic Park shirts. That movie's awesome!
    36 weeks ago
    Grimm
    36 weeks ago
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! :'
    36 weeks ago
    Ridley Scott's Legend/Blade Runner(unicorn theme) MashedPotato, Tron/Matrix MashedPotato, Terry Gilliam films MashedPotato(Time Bandits, Brazil, Adventures of Baron Munchausen) a classic rock MashedPotato (Beatles, Stones, Hendrix, The Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, etc.)
    36 weeks ago
    I would love to see some super hero shirts- like the avengers-
    or something with Loki /Thor since that movie is coming out this fall...
    36 weeks ago
    I really want Buffy t shirts . Having real trouble finding any.
    36 weeks ago
    More Megan Lara...her designs are stunning. She just did a Hunger Games design and it is breathtaking!

Also-more Doctor Who. Sure there are always people complaining-but notice that these are usually the only shirts anyone is looking for in the forum, and they are always 'bestsellers'!

Lastly, Im sick of black/navy, would love lighter colors and more colors!
    36 weeks ago
    I would like more !Classic! Doctor Who, Star Trek, and anime shirts. Those Cowboy Bebop shirts a few days ago were MEGA insta-buy from the moment I saw them. (I bought both!)

I would also REALLY like to see the shirts in the Gallery/shop change. I'm really excited that teefury is bring shirts back!!
    36 weeks ago
    I would REALLY like to see more Harry Potter, Firefly/Serenity, Hunger Games, and more Whedon stuff in general. And please bring back Pocket Monsters! I literally have not bought a tshirt from this site since the X-Men shirt back in June.
    36 weeks ago
    I would like more of The Dark Tower (Megan Lara styLe), Game of Throne MashedPotato with Harry Potter and others popular movies.
    36 weeks ago
    More halo
    36 weeks ago
    Yes please change the gallery to the top voted shirts asap!
    36 weeks ago
    Starkid would be cool :)
    36 weeks ago
    Dr Slump
    Dragon Ball

Sliders
    Fringe
    V

Willow
    36 weeks ago
    Fringe
    Chuck
    36 weeks ago
    Any chance of doing something Jaws, or at least shark related in honor of Shark Week?

I while back I saw an "Amity Island Chumming Club" shirt at a horror convention.
    36 weeks ago
    I'd like to see less people nitpicking designs. If it's not for you, keep moving.

I'm also astounded sometimes by the complaints. 'To much Dr. Who!', yet every Who shirt posted is a big seller. If you don't like it, don't buy it-there are plenty of others who will. And the sizing complaints are ridic as well. Look at how close fitting the shirt is on the model. If that's not what you want, buy a really big size, or the unisex!
    36 weeks ago
    I'm not sure if this is the right place, or if it isn't possible due to copyright reasons, but it would be cool if people could submit designs for the webcomic Homestuck. And agreeing with a couple of the earlier comments, Starkid would be really awesome.
    36 weeks ago
    Welcome to night veil shirts would be cool too.
    36 weeks ago
    Never mind that, I just found out that they don't want people to sell fanmade shirts and stuff, because the show is free, and because they are going to be opening up their own store. (for night veil)
    36 weeks ago
    I would LOVE to see shirts from the video game "Dark Souls" and "Demon Souls". Maybe a mash with both games? A shirt from both on a Teefury Day, I would buy 5 of both!
  • Load More Comments